Help making a mod to reduce the grind for leveling skills

The title says it all, but for those curious I've long since hated the grind towards any skill save Enchanting past 40ish. It always ends up playing out the same way, me trolling the UESP wiki looking for cheeky methods to level up or just saying "fudge it" and using console to give straight skill XP injections, both end up ruining my immersion and make be drift off to something else.

So I want to fix that will a simple mod. One that will make it noticeably easier without going so far that (as LolzMan1325 puts it); "-you smack a skeever with your dagger and your one-handed levels up to 100."

And to top it all off I'm a total nub at modding. I did watch all the Bethesda Creation Kit videos a while back, but not only are details from the sketchy at best in my head I recall altering experience gaining not being directly covered.

So anyone could spare the time to walk me through this, I'd be greatly appreciate the tutelage.

I've never used it, but I hear that this mod has the ability built in for you to take a character from scratch and build it up to whatever level you want. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14152/?

From its online readme file:

*Buttons to increase each of your skills by +1 level (sometimes it will be +2 levels if your already advanced in that particular skill a little bit.) If you crouch and activate the button, you will get a LOT of levels so be careful.

I would be remiss if I didn't mention my own entry into this series:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/56457

However I gather you want to retain the idea that you have to practice your skills in order to improve them. There are a lot of factors that influence skill gain rate. First there is the actor values themselves. You can find them at Character -> Actor Values. The next is several game settings. You can find them at Gameplay -> Settings, then most of the values that affect skill gain will appear if you filter by the string "skillus". Finally there are perks that use the Modify Skill Use perk entry point. See the Rested perks for an example of how that is used.

The largest hub for Bethesda mods on the internet, and I can't find a single person willing to teach me by hand... unbelievable.

I do not specifically know how to do what you want. I did do a little research and found a mod that did do something along the lines of what you wanted. Others shared mods that they knew touched on the subject as well. Typical procedure from there is to dig into the mod(s) and see how it is done. Should you not be at the point yet where you are comfortable looking into another mod, then you should first read up on how to use the Creation Kit.

While a step by step would be nice, it cannot always be given. Also, there could be multiple ways to achieve the desired result. In cases like that, a walk through could steer you down the wrong path, wasting both your time and the time of the person trying to help.

The largest hub for Bethesda mods on the internet, and I can't find a single person willing to teach me by hand... unbelievable.

I know, right? It's like we all have better things to do with our lives! Who'd'a thunk it?

Literally everything you need to know is well documented. You have a link to tutorials that will teach you how to create a new plugin and I told you exactly which values you have to change and where to find them. If you can't figure out what to do from here, you should definitely give up now.