CACO&RND double recipe and CK trouble

FantaMinette

I've got myself CACO alongside RND and Hunterborn. Even with the patches, I found out that some of my recipe (baked potato, cooked leek,) show double in the cooking menu. I went to see what's up with CK and apparently the RND recipe are "Disabled" but they apparently still show. I wanted to get rid of them but no matter how I modify the condition of getting the recipe to show, they still show and my game crash when I open the cooking menu.

Along with that, some RND stuff don't have CACO stuff and vise versa so I tried to give them the right effect but then again, my game crashes upon opening cooking menu.

I just want to make the 3 mods work well together without it being really really easy. Skyrim is already a plentiful place and all but that's why I want my cooking recipe to reflect that. I just don't really know what to do anymore... I'm still a CK noob. I know how to create things but that's about it.

Crap... Isn't there a way to just put on a stupid and impossible condition to meet so that the RND one doesn't show? Because the boiled egg and the Hard boiled egg show both. They don't even have the same recipe. Although, I understand that this could mess both of my mods somehow... Or could I, maybe, disable both and make my own one? (I'm trying to make an ultimate patch for my whole build because I'm fed up with the countless patch that make my game crash)

edit; I have hit a new problem with the patch. Thinking about it, I probably need some patched script to make the whole thing to work as well. I can't from my life even though I understand the language a bit. But anyway, I'm not abandoning yet, Maybe I could find a way to merge those script in my patch? should I make a new post for this ?

Edited by FantaMinette

Okay thanks. well I didn't plan on releasing it anywhere. It's only for my personal build. And No Man's sky is releasing tomorrow so I WILL get lazy about it. Nevermind, 3 more days to patch that thing! Thanks for the support.

Edited by FantaMinette