Where is the Concrete Texture?

Tilarta

The first step of a mod I am working on is to retexture the concrete objects ingame.

Most of the textures I have located and extracted, but there is one more I need to find.
I don't know what it is called, the only information I have is this:
http://i637.photobucket.com/albums/uu100/zrowngctr/Fallout/Fallout4/CreationKit/BldConcreteWall01_zpsf45xime7.png
I was looking for the BldConcreteWall01.bgsm file.
And also, the related DDS file.
Despite extensive searching of the Fallout4 asset files, I have found neither of these.
Can anyone tell me where to find them?
Please be as precise as possible, if you know, name the file and the path inside the file.
Edited by Tilarta

Look for a file that is dated roughly the same day as the DLC was installed. That will usually tell you which file was updated for that DLC, and look there.

For example, I found the textures for the new Vendor Counters in Interface.BA2 and the meshes in Misc.BA2 not in one of the textures.BA2 's or the meshes.BA2 respectively.where you would think they would be.

Also try opening the file in Nifskope, many of them still have the full texture paths listed in Texture Set, even though the game doesn't use them any more.

How to determine those

Open the nif file for your wall, find the BSTriShape that corresponds to the concrete part(s), expand it to reveal the BSLightningShaderProperty, expand that too to reveal BSShaderTextureSet. Now, if you look down in the bottom section, you have these

http://prntscr.com/c330gk

Thanks for the info.

I was looking in the exterior building segments of the files.

It didn't occur to me that the texture would be part of the interior building set.

I have the files, now I can work on my mod a little more.

Edited by Tilarta