So I am currently doing a play through of a totally antisocial mechanic of sorts, and don't want anybody in my settlement. That being said I am playing on survival mode and would really like a doctor. If I don't want any settlers, the doc you get after getting the upgraded clinic isn't an option. My character is going to be focusing heavily on robots and the automatron DLC. I know that there are "autodocs" of sorts in the lore, and I'm pretty sure I remember even seeing a model for one so it probably wouldn't be that hard to do, but I don't know the first thing about modding so I really can't do it. Anyone out there willing to take up this project?

So I am currently doing a play through of a totally antisocial mechanic of sorts, and don't want anybody in my settlement. That being said I am playing on survival mode and would really like a doctor. If I don't want any settlers, the doc you get after getting the upgraded clinic isn't an option. My character is going to be focusing heavily on robots and the automatron DLC. I know that there are "autodocs" of sorts in the lore, and I'm pretty sure I remember even seeing a model for one so it probably wouldn't be that hard to do, but I don't know the first thing about modding so I really can't do it. Anyone out there willing to take up this project?

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/8621/?

This mod contains auto-doc and its functional witch is sweet.

• 3 years later...