Weapon name not changing due to object mods (WeaponTypeRifle)

I can't seem to name my weapon correctly based on what object mods are applied. On the WEAP itself I've got WeaponTypeBallistic, WeaponTypeRifle and WeaponTypeSniper. I want both my stocks to classify my weapon as a rifle, so they both have dn_HasGripRifle and WeaponTypeRifle applied in their properties. However the Rifle suffix doesn't appear.

However it does work for my scope and reflex - dn_HasScope, HasScope adds 'Scoped' as a prefix and dn_HasScope_ReflexSight adds 'Tactical' as expected. I just can't get the word 'Rifle' to appear after my weapon. I also want the scope to classify the weapon as a Sniper Rifle, which I could have sworn I managed to do before, but now it refuses to work. I suppose if I fix one, it might fix the other. Also, what's the difference between dn_ and not?

Looking at the INNR record (dn_CommonGun), to make it so it is called a Rifle when equipping the mod, it needs to add not just dn_HasGripRifle, but dn_weap_Pipe, dn_weap_EnergyGun, or ma_PlasmaGun. Alternatively, you could edit dn_CommonGun, but that would cause compatibility issues with other mods that change them (not many, but some). No idea why they didn't just require the dn_HasGripRifle (since Pistol just requires the equivalent keyword for the pistol grip), but that's Bethesda for you.

I would recommend using the dn_weap_pipe keyword, as a quick check didn't show anything it should add by itself. Definitely don't use ma_PlasmaGun, or equipping the weapon mod would let you add plasma weapon mods to the gun. Alternatively, you could make a new Instance Naming record just for your gun, and customize the naming in any way you want.

Edit: I would also recommend testing combos in-game to make sure that adding the additional keyword does give you any weird names when combined with other mods available for the gun.