Mod Organizer is not responding

Meadyaon

• 8 months later...

Ive got this issue too and the above fix didnt work one bit for me, to clarify I removed the DLLs, License, Logs, LOOT, NCC, Overwrite, Platform, Plugin, Stylesheet, Translations, tutorials, and webcache folders but that didn't help. I also removed all the other files in the MO folder but that also didnt help.

When I tried to launch MO I got an error message saying "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000034). Click OK to close the application"

I still have the folders and other files located on my computer, just not in the MO folder

• 1 year later...

I'm having a similar issue, Mod Organizer v2.1.3 starts fine, but once I even try to run something on it, whether it be FNIS, Wrye Bash, Loot, or even Skyrim itself, Mod Organizer immediately stops and refuses to continue, and the small window that should be a loading bar is completely white with exception of the MO logo, the word ModOrganizer, and a ? followed by the close out X. I haven't tried to reinstall it yet, but nothing else has seemed to work, so I would like to be updated on any solutions in the meantime.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

As salamu Alaykom everyone

your Mod organizer doesn't work ??

no Problem

here's what worked for me :

go to your mod organizer folder, look for the two folders called 'mods' and 'profile'

copy them both to another place

now remove mod organizer and reinstall it

open the new mod organizer folder and remove the new 'profile' and 'mods' folders

now paste the old ones and enjoy :D

hope it works _Africa2019

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Check Task Manager. Skyrim may be running in the background

This is literally just what worked for me. I kept restarting MO 100 times thinking for some reason it'd work (though obv not), checked task manager and there was actually a Skyrim open there despite not showing in the task bar etc. Ended task and finally MO wouldn't stop responding when i tried to run Skyrim.

• 3 months later...

Recently just started having this problem, and none of the above methods worked. Mod Organizer 2 stops responding the moment the green bar finishes filling up, and I am in near tears here, as I just got my perfect mod setup finalized today and now Mod Organizer 2 is refusing to work.

I will admit, I run both Fallout for and Mod Organizer 2 on a portable hard drive, but up until today it was working fine. I am going to try making a new profile and add in only some of the files, but if that does not work I will be at a total loss.

Edited by regwald