Star Trek Online General Discussion Thread

TehLifelessMAn

Greetings.

I've been playing STO since January last year. I have x3 toons at max level, and another close to it. I rolled another toon after the new xpac came out. I haven't really gotten that far in the TOS timeline.

I haven't been playing the game as much as before since getting back into Morrowind.

I'm glad they fixed the huge lag that was occurring due to that disgruntled NW guy. It was really ruining the game for a lot of people.

Greetings.

I've been playing STO since January last year. I have x3 toons at max level, and another close to it. I rolled another toon after the new xpac came out. I haven't really gotten that far in the TOS timeline.

I haven't been playing the game as much as before since getting back into Morrowind.

I'm glad they fixed the huge lag that was occurring due to that disgruntled NW guy. It was really ruining the game for a lot of people.

Me too, the lag was atrocious. I pretty much completed the TOS timeline within a day because not much was there in 23rd Century Earth, made me sad but still.

I have been playing since it went F2P. I have 9 toons, 1 max level and currently working on Rep.

Any events like seasons in GW2?

Yes, they just finished a summer event on Risa where if you obtain enough Lohulnut Crystals, you can get an exclusive ship. Same with during the winter where Q basically takes you to his winter Wonderland or whatever, earn enough Holiday Marks and you can get an exclusive ship, same as usual. And around the time of the anniversary of the game's release they do a hunt for OMEGA Particles where you can search for OMEGA Particles, you can get exclusive access to powerful upgrade modules that you can basically craft to upgrade your stuff with those OMEGA Particles.