HELP, My Tree LoDs are stone walls

seelkadoom1234

Recently I went through the process of uninstalling the Tropical Skyrim mod as I didn't really like the look of it and it took away a lot of my frame rate. To uninstall it I went through a few of the necessary files and just deleted them, assuming that the skyrim textures.bsa file would replace them with the vanilla files. However when i loaded up my game, the tree Lods had somehow turned into stone wall textures, and I can't fix it. What do I do?

If you originally installed this through a mod manager I would reinstall it, then uninstall it the same way. It might not fix the issue as I think you might have removed to many, or the wrong files.

You could also try reverifying the game files through Steam, and see if them works.

If you originally installed this through a mod manager I would reinstall it, then uninstall it the same way. It might not fix the issue as I think you might have removed to many, or the wrong files.

You could also try reverifying the game files through Steam, and see if them works.

Unfortunately I installed the tropical mod manually, and when I reinstalled it to compare the files, the damage to my lods was already done. Is there perhaps a mod that replaces every single tree lod in the game?

Unfortunately I installed the tropical mod manually, and when I reinstalled it to compare the files, the damage to my lods was already done. Is there perhaps a mod that replaces every single tree lod in the game?

Not that I am aware of. The only thing I can suggest is try verifying the game file through Steam. I can not say it will work, but 90% of the time it will replace damaged/lost files.