Script Conflict - How to properly handle it?

scharleaux

I know you don't like FOSE, but I'm just going with the flow and disrupting this game data flow. :sad:

Anyway I replaced VATS with DK_BulletTime, I really think that VATS is not good for what is intended. It is a reminiscence of what would be turn based combat, but it is implemented in FPS mechanics. So I really do well better with Bullet Time binded to my VATS key. I leave VATS binded to another key to use in specific lore-friendly situations, like an emergency.

Please dont be disappointed with me running FOSE :wink:

MAIN MENU

Everything seems to be working.

OUT OF THE VAULT

I just COCed from Golden Hen house mod where everything was working near Rivet City and Jefferson Memorial back to Springvale. Sorry for the textures, I unninstalled NMC, so I could try his Lite setup. I still need to see if I make a SOURCE folder or If I user NMC lite or if I don't use anything. My grass looks awful.

I'm running Enhanced Weather+Xepha's Dynamic to make it rain babe :wink:

Problem is my Core is around 65°C where his maximum operational is 104°, so it seems to be overheating. What I would give to have at least an i5 or a real GPU.

Edited by scharleaux

I know you don't like FOSE

i give that impression due to uncertainties, it's not that I don't like it, it is I can't predict an out come if it is involved, IT can mask things in the flow when you compile data that over Rules default code others have made in the game and kills functions...in favor of that code. breaks things that normally should work but can't.

it's done in ram. A place we can't see the flow.

I do use FOSE..when I need to. But not during developments.

(NMC lite) is better. no need to optimize it.

(My grass looks awful.) oh boy, could I cook up some things for you !

Grass: you have a choice, you can intervene with esp plugin data, program it in, or you could use a simple ini tweak....BUT !, a steam game ruins this path, steam will arbitrarily replace any ini data it finds altered and just plain ruin your day...you need steam to run, you need it's game overlay for the screen Drivers to work right.

so those are the choices.

(I'm running Enhanced Weather+Xepha's Dynamic to make it rain babe)

this needs an eye opener. coming right up.

Eye_opener.jpg

fose_container_plugin_Dump_file.jpg

Just imagine what can be done.

Edited by Purr4me

I was thinking about this with grass in mind. No ESPs, thats all I ask for when textures. If it can be made without ESP, people put ESPs because they are lame. OFC I need to calm down my INI files and not use iMinGrassSize lower than 80 or even 128.

Downloading NMC's lite. I tried a higher quality but It made my combat slow motion without any mods if you know what I mean. :happy:

Also this to patch rocks.

This is future planned: Armor replacers for the factions, with some minor tweaks to increase variety.

Edited by scharleaux

ok, grass, types of grass, can be programed by cells, or if you like ,a quad set of cells, so things are not overly heavy in the flow.

the first link in my signature shows how this can be done. it's not all just green grass over that next hill, some places it's down right dead.

if you ever get to that sweet spot of knowledge, you will know that lighting has a lot to do with color, all grass changes color if done correctly. and your not even editing grass !, your editing the Environment.

EDIT: ok, so you want a light saturation of grass, took me about say ten to 15 minutes to make this happen.

Grass_added_on_the_fly.jpg

Raw fallout 3 files. Coded in a plugin and used the geck to produce the scene. I added into it trees too and larger shrubs.

you can really do anything you want. Now, If i in NMC's data and overwrite that mods as a source? the rocks and things look better but you have lag in the game, OR you can use Ultra HQ in the settings and prop up the show a bit, no textures or mash files needed..Just code.

Kitty Black

Edited by Purr4me

Ok I had to pay close attention. I didn't understood *censored* first time. I went out and came back.

Now I got it. You basically stripped out code from the default ESPs and then build a patch containing strictly all the stripped code. It seems the data flow would only pass through your patch, not going in-out in a frenesy from all these mods (ESPs) right?

I'm a noob concerning your knowledge about this game, this is what I got from the screen.

I'm trying to decide if I should strip my BSAs to a source folder structure to let the game read from there instead. You think it is a good idea? Would it improve the speed of reading or actually just provide overwork for my machine to do. I'm getting really low FPS with my build UP.

Edited by scharleaux

Ok I had to pay close attention. I didn't understood *censored* first time. I went out and came back.

Now I got it. You basically stripped out code from the default ESMs and then build a patch containing strictly all the stripped code. It seems the data flow would only pass through your patch, not going in-out in a frenesy from all these mods (ESPs) right?

I'm a noob concerning your knowledge about this game, this is what I got from the screen.

I'm trying to decide if I should strip my BSAs to a source folder structure to let the game read from there instead. You think it is a good idea? Would it improve the speed of reading or actually just provide overwork for my machine to do. I'm getting really low FPS with my build UP.

Correct "Now I got it. You basically stripped out code from the default ESMs and then build a patch containing strictly all the stripped code. It seems the data flow would only pass through your patch, not going in-out in a frenzy from all these mods (ESPs) right?"

• Yes

Would it improve the speed of reading or actually just provide overwork for my machine to do. I'm getting really low FPS with my build UP.

Only mesh and textures, do not load up a source folder with sound files, that kills the machine cold.

your catching on

NMC texture pack made zero impact on the programing I do / did, I drooped his data in there and mine Overrode his ,all of it, 1.3 gig's worth compressed.

Extracted ? WOW ! 2.67 GB (2,869,678,080 bytes)

So, you would require large packs taking up hard drive space to get what your looking for. Just a single plugin or data from plugin instructions.

Don't get me wrong here, there are better packs available to enhance the targets, but NMC does nothing to the scene change.

With_Nmc_data_No_Change.jpg

Edited by Purr4me

some how, what i wrote, seems weird. (So, you would require large packs taking up hard drive space to get what your looking for.)

what you can do with only control directions "from a plugin" --> Too the game can override larger packs, make them void.

you only need custom base Elements to accompany things written into the instructions.

want to change the appearance or style of a tree, a bush, a rock ? those take up little room.

I pull my data from the source folder, already there. I can add on other mods small packs or tiny foot prints if I can see a change, mostly just use lighting to enhance things.