Mod Idea - Enemy Friendly Fire

DueyDecibel

Basically there's nothing to this more than the title and tags. I'm not sure if it already exists, but I think there should be an AI package or whatever it takes to get enemies to kill themselves by accident when they screw up big time with explosives. I've seen it time and again when some jackass tries to launch a fatman nuke at me and it explodes on the ground below his feet or on a rail in front of him.

I prematurely burst into laughter only to find him standing there after the smoke clears, loading another nuke into the launcher much to my chagrin and it's ridiculous and should be dealt with, heh.

I'd actually do it myself. I have at least 20 to 30 hours of experience working with Fallout's CK, but that's only with creating custom AI packages to go with custom NPC's and companions. If anyone knows of a mod like this that already exists, or knows where I can find a tutorial that will teach me how to do what I'm suggesting, please point me to it.

If it doesn't exist and I find out how to make it, I'll put it on the Nexus for everyone.

• 2 years later...