Elder Maxon's Battle coat for FNV

AWZzO

I think it would be cool to have one of my favorite fallout 4 armors in fallout new vegas

Yeah it would be cool, but (very) unlikely your going to get anyone to make the model from scratch.

Your best shot is too see if there are some existing outfits from the game or open permission mods that can be combined to create a reasonable facsimile of it. If you do that for a potential mod author, I think there are several peeps that will put the pieces together for you (I would).

For example this is the FO4 minuteman general uniform;

I'v been granted permission to use Neovinci's Old Army Uniforms as a base to make a FONV version of FO4's minuteman general's uniform (if I ever get around to it) using part of this model and a retex;

16880-1-1318323731.jpg

or possibly I may use a modified eulogy coat I made;

http://i1066.photobucket.com/albums/u404/devinlpatterson/FONV%20Mods-works%20in%20progress/WastelandDress01_zpsm9aicbdq.jpg

The point is that unfortunately we just don't have a lot of professional 3D modelers in the FONV scene and for something like Elder Maxon's Battle coat, your probably going to have to use existing assets and accept some compromises. It's unfortunate, but it's the reality. If you do the footwork though, and find some suitable assets, there is a decent chance you'll get something (and it may even be decent).