NEED XCOM 2 HALO MOD MADE (WILLING TO PAY)

Brayknight

Hello modders i need a halo elite mod made I would like an elite body and voice replacer. All elite armor must be color customizable. i would like elite armor sets from halo 1-3 games (A must have is Elite HONOR GUARD ,Elite jump pack armor and elite white council armor) Covenant weapons would be a nice add on with energy sword! If you think you can get this done let me know!!!!!! if i dont reply back here use my email [email protected]

Edited by Brayknight

That policy doesn't mean you can't ask someone to make such a mod. Just that you can't tie the request to an offer to pay for it.

But you have two things going against you.

1) This is the wrong forum for XCOM2 requests. You need to post here. Otherwise the XCOM2 mod makers aren't going to see it.

2) You can't use assets from any other game, as they are copyrighted. So the mod creator would have to develop that armor from scratch. Which means in part you would need to provide screenshots of what you want (don't assume they know what it looks like. Halo is a console game; not found on the PC.) You're hoping someone likes the concept enough to tackle the work involved.

-Dubious-