Collecting Severed Heads

drusillalouise

Having recently acquired the decapitation perk, I thought it was a pity we couldn't collect the severed heads of our enemies in true (real world) Nordic fashion. Would it be feasible to mod a feature like this?

Do you mean that for special Monsters? or perhaps for bounties you hunt?

Maybe a mod where you get a hall of fame where special monsters are stuffed and special weapons and armor displayed (replicas or real deal) to make you see your accomplishments...

and a small treasury (safe) when you have more than 20000 gold you see it filled fully with gold, golden goblets, gems aso

Maybe a bank for every major town? Bankers can be moneylenders and bounty collectors

Edited by Aokami

Taxidermy yes, but not just animals, the ancient Norse used to collect the heads of their enemies to show how powerful they were. I thought heads on spikes outside the player houses would be a good status symbol in Skyrim.:) I managed to decapitate that Forsworn king, thought that would make a suitably adornment for the Markarth house hehe.

+1

Khorne wants skulls for his skull throne. I want my enemy's heads to shove onto a stake and display outside of my house. Alternately, it'd be a nice requirement for bounties to give proof or something along those lines. Oh! And someone make Heads equippable! I want to beat enemies to death with the heads of their allies! Also yes to Taxidermy.

Awesome idea. That quest where you had to get those heads

(SPOILER)

The Companions guild quest with the witches. This and the normal placing weapons on mounts would combine into an easily plausible and exciting mod.