Power Armor Delivery mod (Immersiv)

SnertTheDog

A mod request:

Maybe someone likes the idea and create a mod out of this

Description:

I know there is a Power Armor Autopilot mod by Kentington ( here but it seems that he stopped working on this mod.)

I would be so happy if there where some changes. It would bring the mod back to the tops.

I only modified the fantastic idea of Kentington a little bit...

- The PA must have a Jet pack to get delivered

- The PA must have a Fusion Core in the inventory with at least 33% charge left. (just a suggestion value)

- Instead of a teleport, the PA should fly to the target location, using the Jet-pack in a "special" delivery mod (Just for immersive explanation why it does not spend 5 Fusion Cores for a delivery from Sanctuary to the Castle ;-... because of the "delivery mod", which spend only 5% of a Fusion Core when you are not in the PA... in fact you to fat... ;-) ).

- The Power Armor arrives with a PA Drop (Booom!!!) on the marked location. Don't stand on the wrong spot.

- You can see a marker on your map where you can see where your PA is on the way to the delivery point.

- The delivery will take the time you had would spend to travel the way with unlimited Jet pack fuel (maybe faster)

- The delivery should use 5% of the Fusion Core charge (maybe more...maybe with some maths it can use 5% of the fuel it would consume on a normal flight)

- use a Delivery beacon in your inventory to call in a PA Drop. (Beacon will not consumed. Its reusable)

- Delivery Beacon (DB) is build on the chemistry workbench and stored in your inventory. Bind it to a hotkey.

- The Delivery receiver (DR) is build on the chemistry workbench and stored in the inventory of your favourite Power Armor

- The Delivery Receiver (DR) prevents other than the owner of the Delivery Beacon (DB) to enter the PA (take that you sneaky PA stealing settlers ;-)

- Delivery works only if you and the PA are outside

Maybes:

- Maybe some more beacons/receivers to call in different Power Armors (then the Delivery Beacon should be a Holotape)

- Maybe a "Starting/Landing Pad" Settlement building object where the PA is starting from and where it can be send back to, when I don't need the PA any more

- Maybe a Power Armor AI module but I don't need it

- Maybe a little quest to get the schematics for all the high-tech stuff.

Edited by SnertTheDog

• 2 months later...