⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Mods don't work ingame.

Hello there.

I got the 1.0.0.59 of the Mod Manager, my "merged" as well as my "mod" folder are outside any DAI-related folders. I also got the latest patch of DAI.

When I entered Mod Manager and merged the mods, "package.mft" was in the "merged" folder and a new "Patch_..." folder appeared in the Update folder of DAI.

Still, when I started the game, even started a new game, the mods did not work. Strange thing is, I first "used" only Equal Opportunity Solas, which is the only mod I really need. So it can't be the mods.

Later I added this, this, this, this, EM version of this, this, tweaked version of this and the black version of this.

However, it can't be the mods, because I added them later and the Solas Mod didn't work without them as well.

I also tried to delete the Patch folders and the repair the game, then merge the mods again, which did work fine, but did not solve the problem.

I started a new game multible times to go sure I didn't already recruit him [because I read this would trouble the mod].

I also have another issue which doesn't have to do with mods, because it was already there before I even downloaded any mods.

I can't see any scars in the caracter creation. I'm not even sure I can see them on NPCs, now that I think of it. But I'm not sure if it has anything to do whith this.

I also set the meshes to ultra and the dn't appear, so have no idea what's going on.

Anyway, I would appreciate it if someone could look into this, because it is really important to me and I took so much time into fixing it without any results. I really want this to work or at least a reason why it doesn't, because I don't get it.

- Jacques

P.S.: I am aware of some grammer mistakes. Forgive me, I am not a native speaker.

EDIT: Don't know if it matters, but I forgot to mention that I am using Windows 10.

Edited by Guest

Short version:

Mod Manager Version: 1.0.0.59

Mods:

Equal Opportunity Solas

The Pride - Solas Face Retexture

Tresspasser Armor for EM and HM

Eyebrows 4 Men

No Armor Class Restrictions

Long Hair With Side Bangs

Elven Flower Tattoo

HD Eye Textures

Exquisition

There are no warnings or errors when I merge them, the mods just don't appear ingame.