• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

omissious

omissious

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Ok, I love the project unholy darkness and how it transforms the boring vanilla into awesome, but I notice a big issue I can not seem to remedy.  I have everything working fine when it comes to my mask until I talk to people.  I can pass by an NPC and my character is greeted as a champion, but when ever I try to talk to anyone they all say " you wont get any of my blood" or something to that effect.  This is a big problem for me in stores because I can no longer buy anything, no quest or new dialogue can be unlocked.  I put on the mask and I get a confirmation and the face looks normal, but conversation is still in vampire mode?  The only place I can seem to get buy this is in Morrowind.  I can Trade, people still yell and scream, bla bla, but I can still open dialogue.  I have the UD mod last in my load list.  Any help would be appreciated. 

NexussVI

NexussVI

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
The mask lowers your personality by 50 pts, so maybe here is the problem.
I didn't try talk to people when I were with mask yet, but I try today, and see what happen. Then I tell You if same thing is going on in my game.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: npc, talking, store clerk, unholy darkness, problem, not working

Page loaded in: 1.103 seconds