Blind Spellblade/Demon Hunter mod

cajofor

I always wanted to be able to roleplay some sort of blind swordsman, or a demon hunter like Illidan from Warcraft, but it never seemed like something I would find.

Until, one day, while playing with the Minor Detect Life spell to train Mysticism, an idea struck me: make an enchanted blindfold that has a blindness effect(a version of night-eye that makes everything besides spell effects black, instead of bluish and brighter) and four detections(versions of detect life with different colors and specificity): Friendly Actors(blue), Hostile Actors(red, or maybe orange while out of combat and red while in combat, if possible), Colision Objects like walls and floor(faded yellow) and Interactive Objects like chests, traps and doors(green).

Maybe having different colors for the colision meshes where you can stand(floor) and the meshes where you can't(walls/ceiling) would be better, like a darker shade for the floor.

I know that you can see the effect of detect life on an actor even through another actor with the same effect, so I think you would still be able to "see" through walls even if there was an effect shader on them. What I don't know, however, is if the walls would have the possibility of having that gas thing attached to them, or if it would be too heavy on the computer or the game.

I was hoping someone would make this mod, or tell me if it exists, since I couldn't find it, but if any single part of this idea gives you an idea for some other mod, please use it.

.Mybe having different colors for the colision meshes where you can stand(floor) and the meshes where you can't(walls/ceiling) would be better, like a darker shade for the floor.