Need a Male Voice Actor? Post Line Requests Here!

Jackxter

Hi there. I've gotten completely addicted to Fallout 4, but there's one problem: I WANT MOAR QUESTS. If anyone is thinking of making quest mods but feel held back by a lack of voice acting, I'd be more than willing to help. I have some acting experiencing from highschool/college, a good microphone and have done paid jobs voicing infovideos before, so it's nothing new to me.

Here's three random characters I made a sample of for this:

And another sample of some of my older work I did for a Rome II mod. Note that this was done on my older microphone so the audio quality isn't as good:

Anyways, if you need lines, you don't even need to PM me (though you're more than welcome to). Just post whatever lines you want recorded in this thread, give me a general idea of what the character you want sounds like and the emotion/context behind the line and we'll be good!

Note that I've tried doing an intimidation of the male main character's voice with... well, I don't know how good of results. I'll let you be the judge of that if you need lines from him. All I want in return is MOAR MODS. Make sure to post a link to them in this thread when you get done with them. Being a total narcissist, I'd love to hear myself in the game. Not to mention, as stated above, I want MOAR QUESTS :D !

Thanks!