[LE] Renovate your House with console

Shawkab

If anyone finds id for carpet, rugs, or any of the sort let me know... I been looking but no luck

PS:

If you want to only look at the "furniture" objects and all of those, type 'help bed 4' and it will give you the list without the functions and all of that.

Edited by sirxazor

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Starting to think things like candles/carpets/bookshelves are impossible with just console.. can't even move them with setpos.

Weapon rack and any weapon holder can be moved with setpos, you can't spawn them, but you can move the ones you currently have...

SoulAdmin: Pageup and pagedown on keyboard can view ones ahead of that.

Oh and this ones fun player.placeatme 0f 100 :)

Edited by Shawkab

player.placeatme 0f 100 :)

LOL without even checking I assume that's money right? lol Player.additem f.... is money....

I just did it! Yay money.... I got greedy and crashed the game.... I tried 1,000 and it worked but was a tiny bit laggy... then I jumped the gun with 100000.... game crashed instantly.

Wait a moment? Who knew..... both qqq and player.placeatme 0f 100000 accidentally have there commands crossed!

Edited by jaysong

i wonder how you guys tried the codes, did you just help x 0 and try whatever comes up? well, i did some but felling powerless somehow, i got one for Mannique which the command seems no problem but the acture object just dont show up if anyone smarter can fig it out, d750d

Yah pretty much just help X 0 stuff like help bed 0.

Trying to figure out the same thing myself except book shelves.. Seems you can add a bookshelf easy, but there is an invisible part to the shelf that makes it a interactive bookshelf that i'm trying to figure out how to display..

help X 1 will display commands to figure it out, all trial and error at this point unfortunately. Trying to find something like TWF that displays the frame of the invisible bookshelf or manniquin.

ISame problem here, I though the pieces of manniquins/bookshelves that you can actually see are game protected, they're not, I've removed them all, and I'm trying to find the invisible part too, I just hope I don't delete the floor again in the process.

Edited by Alf302

i wonder how you guys tried the codes, did you just help x 0 and try whatever comes up? well, i did some but felling powerless somehow, i got one for Mannique which the command seems no problem but the acture object just dont show up if anyone smarter can fig it out, d750d

Yah pretty much just help X 0 stuff like help bed 0.

Trying to figure out the same thing myself except book shelves.. Seems you can add a bookshelf easy, but there is an invisible part to the shelf that makes it a interactive bookshelf that i'm trying to figure out how to display..

help X 1 will display commands to figure it out, all trial and error at this point unfortunately. Trying to find something like TWF that displays the frame of the invisible bookshelf or manniquin.

ISame problem here, I though the pieces of manniquins/bookshelves that you can actually see are game protected, they're not, I've removed them all, and I'm trying to find the invisible part too, I just hope I don't delete the floor again in the process.

save more often, it is long but necessary process as long as we can only us the console ~~~~~

Sweet, tutorial! I hope it gets added to the nexus wiki, soon. Thank you.

PS: There is also a way to create a getpos x/y/z commando by placing a txt named "bat yourfilename" in the skyrim folder.

Here is the tutorial for it straight from the interwebs:

bat <name of text file> - You can create a notepad or text document to create several "batch" or list of commands to all be executed at once. All you have to do is open notepad and start type commands and start a new line for each one. This is especially helpful if you want to do a number of things such as adding materials, potions, ingredients, etc., without the need to keep minimizing and looking up the code, etc.

NOTE: After you make your text document, just place it in the root of your installation folder for skyrim. Be sure to also save it as a .txt format.

Happy modding!

Edited by Nadimos

nice, I was hoping to do this although I was thinking that I would need to modify the actual game files to change what came with the house! Finally I can have proper wardrobes in Proudspire!

Nice work!

I have a couple of questions.

First, are the containers safe ? I remember reading that if you place items in chests you don't own, the items may disappear. I tried waiting some months (with set timescale) with some item in a spawned chest, and it was still there, but in no way is that definitive...

Second, I tried spawning some containers, initially roughly close to where I'd want them, and then moving them. However, the collision target and activation target (I assume) both remain where the container was originally and follow it where it was placed with setpos.

Meaning, there's an invisible wardrobe in front of the visible one (which is fully functional), that you can't walk through, and that displays a 'Press E to open' text, which opens the visible wardrobe closeby.

I can't select it with the console, nor find out a way to see it.

I tried saving and loading, but the invisible stuff are still there =( What am I doing wrong ?

Finally,

06B30E : noble chest (the long narrow one) It's in the big list, but I figured it'd be nice to add it here.

Oh also, setscale # works too, # is a float, where 1.0 is default size. Nice for fitting chests in shelves.

Edited by zagzag