Replace flamer with version from Fallout 3?

mkborgelt13

I strongly dislike the flamer in Fallout 4, for a variety of reasons. I really want to make it resemble the flamer from previous titles (without tank on back, of course).

I'm assuming transferring a mesh between games is copyright violation or some such, hoping I am wrong. Is there a mod that already does this?

why not redesign the old fallout 3 flamer in a new looking model like the f3 version but then build for f4...

and a backpack ammo/feul carrier would be a nice idea...

just my 2 cents i'm not demanding anything.. or something like that

Don't get me wrong, I think the fuel tank on back is great, I am just not sure how to do that. Seems like a clothing item that is attached to the weapon.

I read the reason they did away with the back-mounted stuff was power armor.

I am not good enough at 3d art to make a model from scratch, I do everything by tampering with existing assets.

I can make a model from scratch. I've been thinking about either redoing the fallout 3 flamer or just adapting my Heavy Incinerator model to include it as barrel mods and ammo types.

I can make a model from scratch. I've been thinking about either redoing the fallout 3 flamer or just adapting my Heavy Incinerator model to include it as barrel mods and ammo types.

If you make a flamer replacer in the style of FO3, I will gladly use it!