Join us on Discord

Dark0ne

OOOOOKay i need some help..... ive uninstalled the mod manager even made a new account ive tried and tried to open the nexus mod manager and tried to run as administrator and its still not opening.........what am i doing wrong???? someone please help

Making another account tops the list "what you are doing wrong". --TNL

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi all; I am not a modder. But I can ask questions to you modders. You don't have to answer them of course as I am not a member of this area of Nexus. This is really to; Mr. Robin Scott. Here is my question. When a modder stops all communication coming in a message form to him/her so that they no longer get these messages; how can you contact them?

I have a personal interest in their mod/mods; but I can never get through to them. I am interested in purchasing some or all of their mods. I would really like to make contact with them. Please help me with this if you are willing? Thank you for taking the time to read my question.

Sincerely,

Raum777 (James)

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sorry to bother you guys but I need a little help. Just switched to MO2 for LE and now i try to run FNIS it gives me this error ERROR(76): Could not find a part of the path 'E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\temporary_logs'. I have MO installed on E drive outside of steam but it shows all the mods loaded and stuff is over on C drive. dont know if that makes a difference. Been looking but cant figure out how to make FNIS look where i want it to. Thanks

Hey Guys,

i need a moderator to clear up things. (i suppose)

Nexus Discord is gone in my app, did not get any notifications

when i try to join with the account it says link expired or if i go directly for

the login it says i don t have the permission to join.

Am i banned? And when yes, for what reason? Or is this simply an error?

Thx in advance for clearing things up

• 4 weeks later...

I am having trouble with you mods when I installed them from nexus, is constantly giving me error messages when I go through the mod manager. I try to use your discord channel with mod help, but they mostly troll me or ignore me for help. I need something done about this, that you have people abusing their power to help other doesn't float well to the website.