[REL] Script 'Dragon'

AlexanderBlade

Ok people, calm down, smoke a bowl if you have to, take a breath, and just delete the ScriptDragon.dll and dinput8.dll files and the patched game will work just fine while we wait for this very useful toy/utility to be updated to work with the patches. I really doubt there is any SD feature that you can't live without for now if you just have to get your gaming fix... or do you just HAVE to summon that horse now...? lmao

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahahahaha! i was waiting for them to do this again. at least now i know how to fix it! anyways chetchetson, chill. they will make a new version of script dragon as fast as they can. You don't need to have the toggle key for god mode or you don't have to spawn that horse right away, do u? lol

true, true. i understand. I use the souls to perks mod because i often end up with more souls than i can use. I sympathize with you, i really do.

Auto Perks is a script that automatically activates perks when the requisite level in that particular skill class is reached. So for example reaching level 100 in any skill automatically grants all perks in that skill tree. I did this because I prefer to play "jack of all trades" than be limited to "mage" or "fighter" etc which Skyrim basically forces on you to thanks to limited perk points..... also I never really liked traditional levelling systems, I'd rather everything just be based on skills.

At the same time I also made Auto Stats which automatically levels Health, Magicka, Stamina and Carry Weight dependent upon skill levels (different stats based on different skill sets). Finally, I also made Auto Level which levels character automatically from Level 1 - 80 based on total number of skill points across all skills. The level progression is a modified square root so the more skills you have, the slower you level BUT all skills are treated equally (regardless of that skills individual level), so again branching out into multiple skills will level character more quickly. (Though I might still change it so higher level skills count more toward level.)

With the 3 scripts combined, all levels/stats/perks are automatic and normal game levelling up becomes redundant. Skills are taken at current value, not base value. So a boost or drop in skills (eg via enchanting) will change your perks/stats/level temporarily.

I made a similar script for Oblivion also way back then. I much prefer this style of play.

Edited by DefiniteIntegral

Just installed this last night and now I get on to play and ScriptDragons telling me I don't have the right version.. I never thought I could truly hate patches. All I use is a script that makes it so I get 2 perk points per level instead of 1 similar to DefiniteIntegral's thing with wanting to play "Jack of all trades" instead of being limited to a few skills.

I'm pretty sketchy when it comes to this kind of stuff can someone tell me what I need to delete so that when the new version comes out I can just install it again without issues?