[Mod Request] Move Barnabas-Basil Foulty out of the house

I would be grateful if someone could make a mod that moves B.B (the majordomo of Corvo Bianco) out of my house and somewhere else on the estate. I thought it might be a good idea to move him to the green house which he says is his during the tour.

I never really understood why he has to stand in the middle of my house all the time and it seems especially out of place now that I've finished the game and

Yennefer has moved in.

Thanks!

• 5 years later...

+1 get out of my house BB you alien... you do nothing, you live off borrowed prestige, you're a social vampire. Freaking middle management. You just stand there in my dining room looking proud of yourself you wear sunglasses indoors you somehow have a thigh gap in pantaloons and your smug head wobble annoys me that's not a normal human gesture you're freaking me out bobblehead barnabus. I would keep slaying you, but your dismembered corpse just reanimates itself in 30 seconds anyway and the dry cleaning bill for my carpets and armor are getting outrageous. YOU HAVE A HOME GO HOME. You play gwent with a guy one time and give him a nickname and he never leaves you alone....