Conflicting Meshes (slot 32 and 52)

catwesage

Hi,

I have a similar problem. Every time I equip a clothe at slot 32, the skirt at slot 49 disappears. The skirt is still equipped in the item menu. It's just not shown on the body.

Right now I need to use creation kit to change slot 49 to 32, which is annoying. Curious how you guys found and fixed the problem (like the devious device one.)

Thanks.

According to my latest "misadventure" fixing these problems, it seems that there are slot conflicts with Devious Device or Schlongs of Skyrim.

I was told that, when this happens, try using SOS MCM menu to tell the game an armor piece (slot 32) is Skimpy. It somehow fixes for me. Yes, I know, a lot of these modular armors are for female only, and SOS are for men (mostly). But this is how you would fix it. At least give it a try. If it works, the credit goes to LazyGirl, the author of LazyBodyEdit and all other nifty mods that makes life in Skyrim fun and easy.

Hi,

I have a similar problem. Every time I equip a clothe at slot 32, the skirt at slot 49 disappears. The skirt is still equipped in the item menu. It's just not shown on the body.

Right now I need to use creation kit to change slot 49 to 32, which is annoying. Curious how you guys found and fixed the problem (like the devious device one.)

Thanks.

According to my latest "misadventure" fixing these problems, it seems that there are slot conflicts with Devious Device or Schlongs of Skyrim.

I was told that, when this happens, try using SOS MCM menu to tell the game an armor piece (slot 32) is Skimpy. It somehow fixes for me. Yes, I know, a lot of these modular armors are for female only, and SOS are for men (mostly). But this is how you would fix it. At least give it a try. If it works, the credit goes to LazyGirl, the author of LazyBodyEdit and all other nifty mods that makes life in Skyrim fun and easy.

Thanks for the help. I also found that twisting Devices Underneath in Devious Devices would solve the problem. Check: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/33689-odd-clothingarmor-bug-equipping-one-item-hides-another/
Strangely, I disabled all my mods and enabled them one by one. Suddenly the problem was solved even with DDe and SoS. I don't know. But if the same thing happens again, I'll give it a shot. Thanks.
Update:

Okay the problem kicked in when I reloaded the game (Not surprise.) The SOS method failed, but once I set DDe Underneath to stop hiding the slot, the cloth revealed again. Very thanks to xgkf who solved this issue.

Edited by andykimo123