Zion Canyon Expnded?

Cyberman0101

DISCLAIMER: I am posting this here because i havent seen any mods that expand Honest Hearts in the way i would want to install. I do not have the means or capabilities to make a mod so this is just my personal idea anyone can pick up and base a mod off of. The chances are low but if someone does indeed decide to base a mod off this i want them to notify me just saying that it might actually happen.

Reason i would want this: I finished Honest Hearts in a day when i played it for the first time (thats actually longer than average) and at the ending i was like "That was it?!" there were like 3 side quest, 7-8 tiny caves and 1 memorable challange in the entire DLC but what bothered me the most was the size of the map, it was really goddamn tiny! When i was headed somewhere i could see my steps on the map, i could visibly progress in the map and that BOTHERED me. The setting and the idea are perfect but the execution is ugly and short, filled with ugly colored rocks as far as the eye can see, which is the border of the map 30 in game metres away from you.

Ideas: Expanding the map further through west and east, making a proper long passage between Zion National Park and The Mojave Wasteland and overall adding new locations and characters while still keeping the main quest and the lonely uninhabited canyon feel intact. Some new side quest etc so overall a faithful Zion Canyon Expanded mod

Picture is from fallout.gamepedia.com

Edited by Cyberman0101

Don't know how close it comes to your vision, but have you checked out "Zion Trail"? It adds a new worldspace that covers the journey from the Mojave to Zion Valley. However, it is recommended for after you complete HH or you will fail to trigger HH essential events that occur when you complete the normal "fast travel" to the Canyon.

-Dubious-