Crashing near whiterun

UnsealedBrute76

Hi there, i haven't played skyrim for quite some time and i'm having a really frustrating issue that i think may be mod related but i'm not sure how to solve it. i have a really good pc with an 8gig graphics card on windows 10. i've tried the bsa unpacking method to no avail and have tried installing and testing each mod individually with no problems.

my current load order is below. any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Hello,

• CTD in a particular cell / location.
  • Selective loading : untick 50% of your mods, beginning by the end of your load order and test in game. Then depending on if the problem occurs again or not, increase /decrease the remaining loading mods to find the culprit.
  • See /// Settings / memory
  • Make sure you're using the good mods >> Dangerous mods list.
  • Verify gamecache.
  • CTDs troubleshooting page on Reddit, depending on what's happening in game, choose the subsections that describes the best your problem.

Here is a list of things that may help stabilizing your game if not already been done. :

/// Cleaning and correcting potential bugs :

• Clean your master files to eliminate potential problems : Gopher's videos cleaning your masterfiles on the Nexus Tesedit page. You may use this updated guide to clean your masters. It contains the same automated cleaning procedure as Gopher explains in his video + repeating once for Dawnguard.esm + some selective manual cleaning.
  • The method above can be used to clean mods. LOOT should tell you which plugin you should clean. You may also do a check errors.

/// Load order / mods conflicts :

/// Settings / memory :

/// Save game :

/// Meshes healer :

• Read here, this is potentially a cause of CTD that you can resolve by following the mod procedure on this page.

/// Useful informations :

Hope this helps.