MOD Request. make all items stackable

lalala2365

hello, im requesting a mod that would make all items in your ship and exosuit inventory stack. of course not to an infinite amount, and no things like your shields or upgrades stacking. but valubles and crafting items and stuff would be nice. cuz the inventory management is more of an annoyance than a challenge.

The aquaspheres on my PS4 copy are stacking to 100. Haven't found any on my PC copy yet. Id be happy with that for everything.

If you dissasemble something that has at least two non stackable items, you'll get one back that is 1-100

This is a quality of life improved for the game but as 100 stacks, I don't know if that's actually considered fair gameplay.

Items that are currently stackable in 100 stacks are:

• AquaSphere
  • Vortex Cube
  • Neutrino Module
  • Dimension Matrix
  • Gravitino Ball
  • Microdensity Fabric
  • Dynamic Resonator

Crafting module to upgrade Exosuit, Multi-tool or Starship which requires more than two of these items then dismantling them allowing to stack that item 100 times.

As what comes to Atlas Stones I am quite astonished that their not in stack of 10.

Also when you get later into the game you can unlock to craft other items that aren't green highlight like:

Suspension Fluid, Granite, Crolium, Terumin, Aronium, Lemmium, Magnox & Herox.

For fair gameplay I don't think items should have more than 10 items per stack, obviously people want more but at 48 slots + 48 slots ship.

I think that would be fair enough, and you can have multiple of 10 stacked items in hand if you actually want to hoard them.

Currently I am still struggling with maximum amount of slots being used part of having 10 Atlas Stones their own slots.

Though remember that I have maxed out Exosuit & Starship upgrades so it also takes fair bit of space. (25 slots open exosuit & 18 in starship)

But like having 10x Warp Cell stacks and maybe multiple sets of Dynamic Resonators for those that want to travel via Black Holes. I would think it would be fair enough.

TL;DR Kinda actually exists already, if please somebody could make this as feature that would be great.

My 2 cents: if it could be done, and tailored to suit, you could max the now-single items to 10 (ship and suit). I think having 20+ slots of 250 Sac Venom in your exosuit would be a little silly :)

I have looked all over the place and i can't find it. The only thing i can think of is that the categories indicate if they are stackable. aka Substances (stackable) and the rest, not. I'm guessing that if you deconstruct something they forget to add a type and it auto turns to some type that is 1-100.

I can't find the return on destruction in the files, which would probably help, the items it costs to make are probably just split and returned if 1 or more.

This puzzles me, i can't really find it and i can't stand it. lol

A lot of guessing and not much finding, well i did find out how to exactly get an atlas pass but i rather find how to stack them. :D

If anyone has an idea...

Edit: Since MBinCompiler can't convert every file yet, there is still hope. :smile:

Edited by KeiraR