What's some of the stranger stuff you've seen in Fallout 4?

Servalion

As for me? I think I just killed the Mysterious Stranger while he was disguised as a raider.

8952a27eb1.jpg

(TFW you realize this gun was pointed at you)

I think some mod screwed up. A .357 revolver to rule the world? What is this, Resident Evil?

(just checked, upgrading its barrel from standard drops its damage back down to 14)

Edited by Servalion

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PAM sends me to kill a Courser. The Courser and his Synth buddies are engaged in killing a bunch of Raiders. My companion is Paladin Danse. I set about killing the Raiders first but their leader Cutty, in full power armor , isn't bothered by this or the fact that I kill his dog. Paladin Danse isn't bothered by the Synths.

Just before I kill him, the Courser comments on my power armor "You should be careful wearing that, you might be mistaken for the Brotherhood Of Steel".

"Failed" a settlement defense just recently ...

A whole bunch of Ferals were making their slow, slooowww way up the road from the Iron Works to The Slog - "Cricket" had decided to set up shop for a bit on the bridge just near the Iron Works - One of her guards wandered a it to far and ... aggro'd the Ferals, - All the Ferals ran back to have a go at Cricket and her guards - Then the Forged at the Iron Works aggro'd on the Ferals - net result = All Ferals dead - I went and cleaned out the remaining Forged goons, made sure there wasn't a single "enemy" anywhere near The Slog, then left.

Approx 10 hours game time later, I get the message saying I "Falied to protect The Slog" ... W.T. A. F. ?!?!?!?! <sigh> (inset Ron Perlman voice over) "Bugthesda ... Bugthesda never changes"

On the command deck of the Prydwen after a long speech about the evils of synths. Currie decides to confide in me how great is to be a synth and how thankful she is I was able to assist her. The dialogue scene cuts back and forth between Curie and the PC with Maxson standing there frowning. I thought we were gonna die but she spills the beans right in front of the assembled senior staff and no one bats an eyelash.

A few days ago I fast travelled to Vault 88 and just after I spawned I noticed someone run past the end of a corridor towards the exit. It was a woman in what looked like Sirius armour and a shadowed Combat helmet. I ran after her but she ran to the exit and left the Vault. Who was she ?

A couple of days later Paladin Danse and I have mounted a raid on Quincy Ruins and we are trying to be stealthy but we find a woman dressed in black fighting with a Gunner Captain and it is the woman from the Vault ! I shoot the Gunner and she runs past me so I click on her and find she is one of my settlers so I quickly give her all my armour to protect her. For the next 5 minutes or so she is fighting the Gunners but then disappears.

Why on Earth is she doing this ?

Lol a poor wee lost lamb settler, they do seem to feel this need to wander sometimes, and look what trouble they get into?

... Just today, I found a bunker/installation down in the Glowing Sea, I've never been to before "Installation XB-67" or some such crap pre-war "soooper seeqwet" name ... Anyway, I had my posse with me (Piper, Cait, Humaniform Ada and Synth Curie) and we were heading down the stairs when we were ambushed by Synths ...

Next thing you know I hear Ada's modulated voice shout "Resistance is futile!" I nearly fell out of my chair, and damn near spat my coffee all over my keyboard I was laughing so hard ... Seems Bugthesda have a sense of humor, when a Robot will say that to a Synth :)

Lol a poor wee lost lamb settler, they do seem to feel this need to wander sometimes, and look what trouble they get into?

ÃÂ

ÃÂ ... Just today, I found a bunker/installation down in the Glowing Sea, I've never been to before "Installation XB-67" or some such crap pre-war "soooper seeqwet" name ... Anyway, I had my posse with me (Piper, Cait, Humaniform Ada and Synth Curie) and we were heading down the stairs when we were ambushed by Synths ...

ÃÂ

Next thing you know I hear Ada's modulated voice shout "Resistance is futile!"ÃÂ I nearly fell out of my chair, and damn near spat my coffee all over my keyboard I was laughing so hard ... Seems Bugthesda have a sense of humor, when a Robot will say that to a Synth :)

Is there a mod which makes ADA a human ?

Is there a mod which makes ADA a human ?

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16967/?

Ha ha , I downloaded that and DAMN does she look good !

Here's another bizarre moment from my second playthrough a couple of months ago.

To set the scene I am at Croup Manor where I have 20 Settlers; I normally put all settlers in Military Fatigues and full combat armor, plus giving them the most powerful weapons I can so two of them for example have Miniguns and all have grenades or Molotovs. They are attacked by a bunch of Gunners and as usual they come right out of the settlement and fight a pitched battle near the Red Rocket. Eventually the Gunners are all dead but now a Vertibird is attacking some Raiders on the ground between here and the Libertalia. Some of the settlers get involved so we are now a fair distance from Croup Manor. The Vertibird ends up shot down and I breathe a sigh of relief but......the settlers have gone too near the Libertalia and are now trading shots with the Raiders , and two settlers are in the water trying to swim out there !

This has all taken 20 minutes and I just shrug my shoulders and leave them to it, figuring that if I return to Croup Manor the settlers will too.

Happily they all made it back safe :laugh: