What's some of the stranger stuff you've seen in Fallout 4?

Servalion

I have a couple of nice jail cells in my current Vault 88 but I have failed miserably using the Intimidation Perk to get prisoners. I decided to have another attempt and used a console command to spawn 4 raiders in the middle of the Atrium and... they just walked around and visited the shops ! Cool as anything and my Settlers and Bubble Turrets took no notice till I tried to intimidate one of them and he replied "I'm not taking orders from you" then all hell broke loose and they were dead in seconds.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm playing my second playthrough and I had Piper as a companion, I went to Sanctuary and swapped her for Cait, then Ifast travelled to Diamond City. I went up to the Mayor's office and there was Piper, argueing with the Mayors secretary. I spoke to the secretary then left, Piper was still there. I fasr travelled back to Sanctuary and there was Piper, working in the garden. I fast travelled back to Diamond City to see Nick Valentine and who was in his office, Piper. Back to Sanctuary and she was working in the garden again.

@snapper69 That particular instance can occur when between certain quests.

The most unusual event I've bore witness to was an odd trader caravan. Trader was walking along normally with a caravan guard right behind him then the pack brahmin.

Something is missing, isn't it?

The second caravan guard was on top of the brahmin, glitching like he was walking but not moving anywhere. Watched them move down the road until they were out of sight.

• 2 weeks later...

I am just playing the game and drinking some wine but that seems to be when the best things happen !

So, I am looking for Emogene Cabot and I go to the amphitheater and threaten Brother Thomas. As he walks off to take me to her , a Vertibird crashes straight onto us , killing most of his followers. He jumps slightly and carries on as if nothing happens. A BOS Knight yells "Ad Victoriam !".

I am just playing the game and drinking some wine but that seems to be when the best things happen !

So, I am looking for Emogene Cabot and I go to the amphitheater and threaten Brother Thomas. As he walks off to take me to her , a Vertibird crashes straight onto us , killing most of his followers. He jumps slightly and carries on as if nothing happens. A BOS Knight yells "Ad Victoriam !".

That happened to me too, the first time I discovered the amphitheatre and was poking my nose around after talking to Brother Thomas!

I started a new playthrough on Monday and after rescuing the kidnap victim from Tenpines and opening the workshop I noticed an unusual pile of junk near the cabin, one of those green crates full of loot. I went over to open it and it turned out it was on the back of a Brahmin buried in the ground. Suddenly the head of the black woman caravan guard appeared at my feet then she rose out of the ground slowly and warned me to keep to the roads. It was quite surreal.

I lol'd at this, it's a good one. I can definitely see this happening