Want to switch sides to Imperial after Season Unending (console commands)

HalloweenWeed

Hello,

I have just completed Season Unending and killed Alduin (in Sovengarde) immediately following it. Before that, I joined the stormcloaks, did the maxumum number of quests I could before Season Unending would not trigger, from the Jarl of Whiterun. Then I gave the Imperials +2 in Season Unending. But the Stormcloaks still did not expel me, and now I can't join the Imperials. My main request here is that I want to do (retaking) The Battle for Fort Neugrad for the Imperials, which you can only do when first joining the Stormcloaks and then switching sides to the Imperials after taking Fort Neugrad for the Stormcloaks. I know it says I need to take the Jagged Crown to General Tullius instead in order to do that:

I heard that during the Jagged Crown quest, you can give the crown to the opposite side . . .

EDIT: The developers intended you to be ale to switch sides during the Season Unending peace council; you could negotiate in favor of one side, which will cause the other to expel you for your betrayal. But it never made into the game.

But I have already taken it to Ulfric long ago, many game hours ago. So the question is:

What set of console commands do you think will do the trick for me? Even quest objective console commands are on the table here. My secondary objective is to complete as many Imperial quests now as possible, until I complete the questline (perhaps even retake Windhelm for the Imperials - Battle for Windhelm).

My current mod list:

"A Lot of Dual Sheath Redux Patches"
"A Matter of Time - A HUD clock widget"
"aMidianBorn Book of Silence - Armors"
"aMidianBorn Book of Silence - Creatures"
"aMidianBorn Book of Silence - Dragonborn DLC"
"aMidianBorn Book of Silence - Unique Items"
"aMidianBorn Book of Silence - Weapons"
"Bellyaches Animal and Creature Pack"
"Better Animal Footsteps"
"Better Dialogue Controls"
"Better Falskaar Map With Roads"
"Calientes Beautiful Bodies Edition -CBBE-""Disable Ranged KillCams""Diverse Guards Skyrim"
"Falskaar V1 2 1final"
"Guard Dialogue Overhaul"
"Helgen Reborn"
"Immersive Animations"
"Immersive Patrols"
"Ishs Souls to Perks"
"Less Annoying Merchants"
"Moon and Star"
"Moonpath to Elsweyr - Improved"
"Moonpath to Elsweyr - Realistic Room Rental Patch"
"Moonpath to Elsweyr - Typo Patch"
"moonpath to Elsweyr 95beta"
"RealisticRoomRental-Enhanced"
"Reduced Force (ragdoll)"
"Rich Merchants - 10000"
"Run For Your Lives"
"Skyrim Project Optimization"
"Skyrim Unbound"
"Sneak Tools"
"Sounds of Skyrim - The Dungeons"
"Static Mesh Improvement Mod"
"The Notice Board"
"Travellers of Skyrim - Travelers"
"Unmanaged: Dawnguard"
"Unmanaged: Dragonborn"
"Unmanaged: HearthFires"
"Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack01"
"Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack02"
"Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack03"
"Unmanaged: quest_seaofghosts"
"Unmanaged: SkyUI"
"Unofficial High Resolution Patch"
"Unread Books Glow"
"vwr Acrobat"
"Wiseman303's Flora Fixes"
"XCE - Xenius Character Enhancement"

Not in loading order.
Edited from Mod Organizer output.

A little background about me: I have played through Skyrim about a half-dozen times, thrice with all DLC. Half without modding (but W/SkyUI), but modded the last few times. I my present playthrough, it was the first time I played the thieves' guild and dark brotherhood to completion - this char is a thief and a general scoundrel, the type that would switch sides.

Edited by HalloweenWeed

SetStage (quest ID) stage number

Something like this

SetStage MQ302 30

The problem is, you would have to know which quests you need to reset, but getting the ID can be looked up on wikia, or other sites, and what each stage dose to the quest. Wikia does have a list of console commands as I am sure you would need several. I do not know of a site that lists each stage of a quest.

It might also mess up your save doing so.

Edited by bill8872