Wrye Bash

• Please log in to reply
3753 replies to this topic

paxied123456

paxied123456

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 4 posts
Hey guys, I have been working on getting around the crash of wryebash when rebuilding the bashed patch... error occured when reading dawngaurd.esm...

Anyway, don't know if this will help others but deleting the skyrim folder from the my games folder in my documents and forcing the game to recreate the prefs files fixed the issue for me... Maybe something didn't get updated with a recent patch?

ghussak

ghussak

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 931 posts
EDIT: this version is faster than previous, thx!

Edited by ghussak, 15 March 2013 - 09:39 AM.

kedzojZ

kedzojZ

Old hand

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts
In response to post #7554277. #7565550 is also a reply to the same post.

This work for me. Big thanks.

altairecreed

altairecreed

Lone Wolf

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 544 posts
In response to post #7580290.

It worked , thank you for sharing the solution . Many ppl having this problem. anyways kudos!!

sslproject

sslproject

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
303 is not working for windows 8; I use Wrye Bash 303 - Standalone Executable
bun 302 runs without problems

how fix 303 ?

BrotherXil

BrotherXil

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
In response to post #7554277. #7565550, #7582370 are all replies on the same post.

Double clicking the bashed patch that automatically comes up in 303 allows you to re-build it as a bashed patch. I'm unsure if it works yet, testing now, immersive weapons and jaysus swords and weapons variants expansion.

turtlecrunch

turtlecrunch

Journeyman

• Premium Member
  • 31 posts
Endorsed. My favorite mod manager since Oblivion, and the only one I use for Skyrim.

Zorkel

Zorkel

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 350 posts
I have a question regarding an issue I have found with a few different versions of wrye bash.

I run windows 8, and I have tried to get wrye flash to work for quite sometime (wrye bash for fallout new vegas) but had issue with getting
Python to work properly. So I went ahead to install skyrim and this version of wrye bash, used the 303 exe installer. At first it seemed all worked just fine
until I got to the installers section of the mod where I can create new projects and such. Got this error message:

bash\windows.py:656: RuntimeWarning: tp_compare didn't return -1 or -2 for exception
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "_ctypes/callbacks.c", line 314, in 'calling callback function'
File "bash\windows.py", line 656, in __callback
if notification == CREATED:
wx._core.PyAssertionError: C++ assertion "wxAssertFailure" failed at ..\..\src\common\wincmn.cpp(2571) in DoNotifyWindowAboutCaptureLost(): window that captured the mouse didn't process wxEVT_MOUSE_CAPTURE_LOST

So my question is, would someone know how to get these versions of python to work on windows 8?

Apprentice Harper

Apprentice Harper

Internet Addict :^P

• Premium Member
  • 1,580 posts
This program is said to be updated "Last updated at 0:29, 15 Mar 2013" yet I see no changes made? I sorted a search of utilities to see those recently updated and this was at nearly the top. A lot of mods and utilities show updates but on closer examination they are not. I suppose if some one makes a comment that qualifies a an update??? Not a useful feature if any thing at all make a file "Updated" Oh I looked at this so its updated? sounds like quantum mechanics gone amuck... LOL

Edited by Apprentice Harper, 17 March 2013 - 05:53 PM.

jhelzei

jhelzei

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 344 posts
In response to post #7599349.

I've got the same problem, except running under WINE on Linux. There are also previous reports of this bug here:

http://sourceforge.net/p/oblivionworks/bugs/251/

Here's hoping someone will fix these mouse focus issues. Would be nice if I could just run Wrye Bash under Linux's native python.

Page loaded in: 0.725 seconds