What console commands do i use to show an npc's inventory and take

zbzikowany

is there a command that actually works. I have tried them all. FOR MORROWIND, Not OBLIVION?????

This isn't about/for Oblivion this is a Skyrim thread...go to the morrowind area for this stuff or search for morrowind console commands on google, but I don't recall there being such a thing for morrowind I don't think. It's been a long time though.

Well it works for fo4 so

• 9 months later...

Oh no, I have a terrible glitch immediately starting "Old Guilts". I cannot for the life of me kill the Summoner's Mercenary, as he is set to essential. Anyone know the baseid, so I can set him to killable? Or any other way to advance this part of the quest? I am literally stuck and there is nothing I can do to advance until he is dead.

*Edit* Whoa there!! Wrong post! Sorry about that!

Edited by billy_lam26

• 9 months later...

you cud just interact then selekt you no..... then pres you cud dress betr then you ans her to traide things with you and you can now take her armor and give her new armor

why ar yu tawkin wike dis? are you retarded or something?

i open console with tilde key and click npc, hit tab key for more info, i use shift key on equipment, that shows weapons and armor with their id#'s then i type in "removeitem 00023762 1 " the 00023762 would be substituted with armor/weapon id# and the 1 at the end is quantity. note there is a space in between removeitem the id# and the quantity