Custom Reshade Framework Preset not working, please help me!

mgs5tppfan

Hey everyone, as the title says^, I'm trying to get my custom reshade framework preset mod to work with Fallout TTW, but I keep getting 2 errors (related to the preset and not the game), I uploaded the file HERE, can someone PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE download it, test it, and fix it for me.

Well, what I really wanted to do was try to bring the style of enbs to sweetfx/reshade because enbs mess up the performance, transparency bugs, alt-tab issues, etc (from what I heard/experienced).

The effects i used from the framework are-

Sweetfx.cfg

Customfx.cfg

I used some code from both the RWLE sweetfx preset and the preset for the old world sweetfx from the old world enb mod page. The color palette texture thing is ALSO from the old world enb (the vanilla version), as I said, I REALLY WANTED to replicate the enb fx using something like reshade framework.

The reshade framework is directly from the reshade website, I used the LATEST version which was something like 2.0.3 or w/e.

edit- i also included the log file maybe u can take a look at it?

so, can SOMEONE please help me, if all goes well, I might do more presets like these and MAYBE (if i get permission) release them on the Fallout Nexus!

thank you so much for reading, I do hope you can help me!

GOODBYE!

Edited by mgs5tppfan

Sorry I don't get into fiddling with presets. But I do have two suggestions:

1) Have you gotten the default Reshade/SweetFX configuration to work with the game? If so, suggest you read this entry in the wiki article "Fallout NV Mod Conflict Troubleshooting", and look into the ENB FXAA SweetFX Manager and Remover tool. That way you can keep your "custom preset" change separate from the defaults or any others, and switch back and forth while testing.

2) If you haven't gotten Reshade to work correctly with FNV, take a look at this entry and see if it helps.

And some of the potential setting conflicts for ENB listed just above there may apply to your situation.

-Dubious-