• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

demonocolips

demonocolips

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 212 posts

im sure that everyone has tried to work with the DLC to make certain objects. one of the things i have worked on is a meat grinder for the various cages within the dlc. one of the most frustating things i have run into is how f***ing massive the pieces of meat from the various creatures can be. especially humans. there is not a single piece of meat that f***ing massive on the human body. 

with the conveyors and such that i have found on the nexus i have been able to for the most part work around the issue of the giant pieces of meat from the various creatures. but again a one pound piece of meat should not look like it is the thigh of an elephant but it is simply descibed "Human meat". heck even if i could just get a machine to can the human meat into manageable pieces it would be great.

im sure everyone has seen a one pound chunk of meat at a supermarket and know how small it is. if someone could make all the meat sizes make freaking sense i would be very grateful.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: meat, objects, in, world, smaller, too, large, for, wasteland, workshop

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.961 seconds