Workshop functionality.

When I try to build certain items in my mod (internal cell), the resources are massively restricted. I'm guessing it's because it's an internal workshop.

Apart from the console, is there a way to add a script or keyword or something to the workshop, so that it allows the player to build anything they want?

Appreciate any feedback, thanks.

Assuming you created the mod yourself - use WorkshopWorkbench and not WorkshopWorkbenchInterior if you still want all the exterior options and stuff.

You could also go into the base object settings of the latter, rename the ID so it doesn't overwrite all WorkshopWorkbenchInterior's and add the optional exterior elements where you see the list of other items like Power, etc. But it's much simpler just to use the workbench that's dedicated to exterior.

Edited by m0ds1984

Assuming you created the mod yourself - use WorkshopWorkbench and not WorkshopWorkbenchInterior if you still want all the exterior options and stuff.

You could also go into the base object settings of the latter, rename the ID so it doesn't overwrite all WorkshopWorkbenchInterior's and add the optional exterior elements where you see the list of other items like Power, etc. But it's much simpler just to use the workbench that's dedicated to exterior.

Thanks, looks like that did the trick. I did a Search & Replace, and changed it that way. Tried the workshop, and it seems to be functioning, so thank you.

Appreciate the help!