Can i install the Naruto overhaul mod with or after STEP recommended mods installations ?

thenexus321

hello guys and girls
the reason i want to know about this is that i am currently installing the STEP recommendation mods and as you know STEP is about improving and enhance the Skyrim game with keeping it in the vanilla state as possible

i have ruined my game before by installing many conflicting mods and uninstalling mods during gameplay and many more things and thats why am starting a new fresh start from the beginning by following the STEP guide

SO my question is can i install the Naruto overhaul mod (and maybe it`s related mods) without bugging or ruining the STEP guide ?

do i have to do something before installing this mod ?

can i install it during the STEP installation mods or should i complete the STEP guide first ?

is this mod going to harm my game or is it safe to install ? ( you can also leave recommendations if you want to )

can i play the the side and the main quests in this mod active ? i mean is this mod going to change the main story of the game or replace some quests ?

i hope you answer me about my all questions and i wish you the best :)

if you have any ideas or suggestions please let me know and i would be glad to see them :)

The naruto mod should work finish the STEP guide first then install the naruto mod. Even the recommended mods should work.

Edited by Project579