More companions complaints

Thegineravenger77

Ok, so I recently got Skyrim for the PC but I had it on xbox since release night. So you can understand my frustration when the companions in Jorvaskr aren't behaving as they should. I finish striking the heart (CR09) and I turn in the quest to Aela without a hitch. After this though, the companion leaders won't give me work. The prompt for asking for work doesn't even show up for me to choose. I've already screwed my save game with console commands but I want to know if I need to uninstall Skyrim or if there is an update I can download that can fix my game for future characters. Thanks in advance!

Ok, so I recently got Skyrim for the PC but I had it on xbox since release night. So you can understand my frustration when the companions in Jorvaskr aren't behaving as they should. I finish striking the heart (CR09) and I turn in the quest to Aela without a hitch. After this though, the companion leaders won't give me work. The prompt for asking for work doesn't even show up for me to choose. I've already screwed my save game with console commands but I want to know if I need to uninstall Skyrim or if there is an update I can download that can fix my game for future characters. Thanks in advance!

You have the Legendary version on PC right? If so download the Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71214 that might fix your problem, but its better if you make a Newgame.