No dialog sound in Mod organizer

trixlab

hello,

I'm replaying skyrim, i deleted the old mod organizer i had and downloaded the one from here , just to be sure im updated.

so everything is smooth except there is no dialog when i run the game from mod organzier whether its skse or skyrim,if i run them normally there is sound of people talking.
started a new profile same issue.

copied skyrim and skyrim prefs from my documents to mod organizer profile , the subtitles are back but go very fast and sometimes they are there and sometimes no , so it didn't work still no sound and no subs .
the game gets stuck at the beginning because there are lots of dialogs .

any suggestions ? never worked with nexus mod manager i would rly like to stick to mod organizer .

this is the first time it happened to me .
any solutions ?

thank you in advance

Try making your game vanilla again: http://wiki.step-project.com/Guide:Make_Skyrim_Vanilla_Again after that re-install Mod Organizer and then SKSE.

can i just delete it all and reinstall it ? im still at the beginning and i don't care about the saves and stuff , so im thinking of removing it totally and removing mod manager .

and delete everything form my documents regarding skyrim , and reinstall both , will that wok ?

but i didnt understand what did this have to do with my problem , i thought my problem was only regarding mod organizer , the only mod i put manually there was FNIS and skse because i think they tend to work better this way .

and if i switch to nexus mod manager will it work ?

Mod organizer on my opinion is far better for modders that don't 100% know what they want to do, you are going to find a lot of problems if using NMM and installing/removing a lot of mods; use Mod Organizer is better.

If you want to delete everything do it i suggest watching this playlist to know the basics of Mod Organizer: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE7DlYarj-DcLS9LyjEqOJwFUQIIQewcK

Mod organizer on my opinion is far better for modders that don't 100% know what they want to do, you are going to find a lot of problems if using NMM and installing/removing a lot of mods; use Mod Organizer is better.

If you want to delete everything do it i suggest watching this playlist to know the basics of Mod Organizer: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE7DlYarj-DcLS9LyjEqOJwFUQIIQewcK

my friend,

i have used mod organizer before and i like it , but never did i have this problem , even when i start mod organizer with no mods at all and i run skyrim or skse there is no sound , but if i run skse or skyrim manually not from mod organizer the sound is back .

im not sure if you guys understood my problem , i didn't put mods there manually only FNIS and SKSE which i think these 2 are the only ones we should put manually because they work better this way , and they do work ...

my problem is with modmanager and im not new to it , i know how to add mods..and i go to manually set data directory until it looks good , and i use LOOT, so i guess im doing stuff right but i have no idea why this is happening

Sure you didn't forge this on your mod organizer .ini:

[Archive]
sResourceArchiveList=Skyrim - Invalidation.bsa, Skyrim - Misc.bsa, Skyrim - Shaders.bsa, Skyrim - Textures.bsa, Skyrim - Interface.bsa, Skyrim - Animations.bsa, Skyrim - Meshes.bsa, Skyrim - Sounds.bsa, Skyrim - Voices.bsa, Skyrim - VoicesExtra.bsa
sResourceArchiveList2=Skyrim - Voices.bsa, Skyrim - VoicesExtra.bsa

It would be great for any of the managers to have dialogue. We would all want to hear it say "that's the ticket" when we performed a correct action and would dread hearing it say, "You're screwed now, buddy". When an installation messes up it would be good to hear immediate feedback in the form of "Error, error..." instead of wondering what went wrong or perhaps when deleting a mod it would begin the procedure by declaring "Eradicate, eradicate!"

Sure you didn't forge this on your mod organizer .ini:

[Archive]
sResourceArchiveList=Skyrim - Invalidation.bsa, Skyrim - Misc.bsa, Skyrim - Shaders.bsa, Skyrim - Textures.bsa, Skyrim - Interface.bsa, Skyrim - Animations.bsa, Skyrim - Meshes.bsa, Skyrim - Sounds.bsa, Skyrim - Voices.bsa, Skyrim - VoicesExtra.bsa
sResourceArchiveList2=Skyrim - Voices.bsa, Skyrim - VoicesExtra.bsa

i did not understand you my friend , what i did was deleted the old skyrim i had and everything a while ago...reinstalled it 2 days ago , installed mod organizer and chose the game as usual..and when i ran the game through mod organizer suddenly no dialog...if i activate fuz ro doh i can still read subtitles . the game is clean though ....if i run it normally everything is ok ...i didnt change anything with mod organizer .ini, should I ?

It would be great for any of the managers to have dialogue. We would all want to hear it say "that's the ticket" when we performed a correct action and would dread hearing it say, "You're screwed now, buddy". When an installation messes up it would be good to hear immediate feedback in the form of "Error, error..." instead of wondering what went wrong or perhaps when deleting a mod it would begin the procedure by declaring "Eradicate, eradicate!"

I really dont understand what happened ...its new to me ..been using mod organzier for a while now...i have a profile with no mods at all...even if i run that..no dialog..even if i run skyrim not skse through modorganizer..same issue... any idea what to do ?

I really dont understand what happened ...its new to me ..been using mod organzier for a while now...i have a profile with no mods at all...even if i run that..no dialog..even if i run skyrim not skse through modorganizer..same issue... any idea what to do ?

Sure you just don't have volume of voices on MOD Organizer profile set to 0. If you didn't know mod organizer has its own .ini files for Skyrim.