No dialog sound in Mod organizer

trixlab

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I'VE FIGURED IT OUT!!!

My "Skyrim - Voices.bsa" was in the Skyrim folder next to TESV.exe, rather than in the Skyrim/Data folder next to all the other bsa files. For some reason when you run TESV.exe it can still find the bsa file, but mod organizer can't.

So I just moved the voices bsa file into the data folder next to the rest of the bsa files. I ran TESV.exe and it still finds the voices file. but this time when running skyrim through mod organizer the voices are back in game!

• 1 month later...

I'VE FIGURED IT OUT!!!

My "Skyrim - Voices.bsa" was in the Skyrim folder next to TESV.exe, rather than in the Skyrim/Data folder next to all the other bsa files. For some reason when you run TESV.exe it can still find the bsa file, but mod organizer can't.

So I just moved the voices bsa file into the data folder next to the rest of the bsa files. I ran TESV.exe and it still finds the voices file. but this time when running skyrim through mod organizer the voices are back in game!

Man It's Been 2 Days Now Trying To Figure WTF IS Wrong With MO

I've No Idea How Did The Voices.Bsa Got Out :P

• 1 month later...

Sure you didn't forge this on your mod organizer .ini:

[Archive]
sResourceArchiveList=Skyrim - Invalidation.bsa, Skyrim - Misc.bsa, Skyrim - Shaders.bsa, Skyrim - Textures.bsa, Skyrim - Interface.bsa, Skyrim - Animations.bsa, Skyrim - Meshes.bsa, Skyrim - Sounds.bsa, Skyrim - Voices.bsa, Skyrim - VoicesExtra.bsa
sResourceArchiveList2=Skyrim - Voices.bsa, Skyrim - VoicesExtra.bsa

Just if someone finds this topic by googling like I did:

Mod Organizer didn't properly resetted the ini file used and kept settings from my former language I used. If you encounter the same problem a solution might be to open your ini.file and check [Archives] like suggested.

• 1 year later...
i had the same issue, my mistake was to change my language after the installation of MO so my ini was sResourceArchiveList2=Skyrim - Voices_fr0.bsa inside MO and sResourceArchiveList2=Skyrim - Voices_en0.bsa inside my game data.

It's been 5years since i've started modding skyrim and i was stuck for 2days without voices it was terrible.

maybe this could help people in this case.