Mirmulnir Incredibly Difficult Even On Novice?!

Etagirl

I am so frustrated right now, Mirmulnir is the first dragon you fight in the game and is supposed to be the easiest, and I've defeated him countless times before. Yet for some reason when I started a new character and made it to the fight with him he's incredibly difficult, even when I put it on Novice! He keeps healing, too, which is weird because I don't think he's supposed to heal?

I do have several mods installed, but none of them should alter the difficulty of the game and I've had no issues with other enemies before this (though some of them have healed, too, for some reason, but I've been able to beat them anyway.) My character is level 4, btw. The only mod I can think that might be responsible is The Unofficial Patch: Legendary Edition. Whatever the case, any help would be much appreciated! Does anyone know why Mirmulnir is suddenly unbeatable?

Load order please.

Ah, yes, of course. My load order is as follows: Dragonborn.esm, Hearthfire.esm, Dawnguard.esm, ApachiiHair.esm, AsharaRomanticOutfit-CBBE, azelfollowercustom.esp, AMatterOfTime.esp, becomeahighwayman.esp, becomeabeggar.esp, Better Vampires.esp, Brevi_Moonlight Tales.esp, BuryTheDead.esp, Naruto Ultimate Overhaul, CalienteVanillaArmorTweaks.esp, Campfire.esm, ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch, ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch, ClimatesOfTamriel.esm, daymoyl.esm, daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp, dD-Easy Lift Bodies and Objects, Drink Eat Sleep.esp, EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp, Eyes of Aber.esp, Frostfall.esp, GreenWater Fix_Compatible.esp, Inigo.esp, LeafRest OnePiece.esp, Fall Of The Space Core Vol. 1, RaceCompatibility.esm, RaceCompatibility USKPOverride, RSChildren-Complete.esp, RSkyrimChildren.esm, SkyUI.esp, SofiaFollower.esp, TERAArmors_CBBE.esp, Hermit's Tree House, UchihaClan.esp, UchihaClan_RemoveSpellTomes, Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition, WetandCold-Ashes.esp, WetandCold.esp, WolfFollower.esp

Thank you very much, all of you, for the help!

Yes that way is easier for me to see problems.

First problem:

1.Dragonborn.esm
2.HearthFires.esm

3.Dawnguard.esm

Should be:
Skyrim.esm<--may not see it
Update.esm<--may not see it
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
daymoyl.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
RSkyrimChildren.esm
Campfire.esm
After fixing those run LOOT update the Modwatch and report back.
Edited by Project579

Yes that way is easier for me to see problems.

First problem:

1.Dragonborn.esm
2.HearthFires.esm

3.Dawnguard.esm

Should be:
Skyrim.esm<--may not see it
Update.esm<--may not see it
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
daymoyl.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
RSkyrimChildren.esm
Campfire.esm
After fixing those run LOOT update the Modwatch and report back.

I have done all those things and updated Modwatch, what next?: http://www.modwat.ch/u/Roseredpinball

Edited by Etagirl

Try the game now

I've tried the game and still Mirmulnir heals ridiculously fast. I hit him with my axe a few times and get him down a quarter or so of his health and suddenly his health is back to full in a matter of seconds. Damn, I feel bad for wasting your time. Truly, I appreciate all the help you've given me so far, but do you have any other ideas?