RV Forestpack

olnorton

I installed RV forestpack. I contains 4 leaves & 1 grass.

But the Terrain folder in the .rar only contains 3 leaves .bmp's

The Toolset complains:

Could not find RV_FR_leaves01 in G:\Games\NWN2 Complete\NWN2Toolset\Terrain\RV_FR_leaves01.bmp or G:\Games\NWN2 Complete\NWN2Toolset_X1\Terrain\RV_FR_leaves01.bmp

Could not find RV_FR_grass01 in G:\Games\NWN2 Complete\NWN2Toolset\Terrain\RV_FR_grass01.bmp or G:\Games\NWN2 Complete\NWN2Toolset_X1\Terrain\RV_FR_grass01.bmp.

If I add two blank .bmp's with those names will it work, since the .dds's are in the override?

I posted on the new vault, but then I couldn't find my post or the download page for RV_Forestpack, so I won't know if anyone answers there, as my post didn't show up in recent activities.

I know I could just remove those two lines from the terrainmaterials.2da, but I would prefer to have them.

Those BMPs are just for the toolset, as icons for the terrain texture when you select them from the terrain panel. You don't strictly need them to paint with those textures, so yes, adding a blank BMP with the right name should fix the complaints, or you can resize the appropriate DDSes to the same size as the other BMP icons, save them as BMPs, and put them in there.

Well the toolset wasn't fooled by the blank .bmp's

http://i.imgur.com/IbMBv6r.jpg

But interestingly both those .dds's appear to be blank when view in gimp.

What you would expect to see in RV_FR_grass01.dds is in RV_FR_grass01_c.dds

I'll try converting that to a bmp.