WHAT IS YOUR DREAM MOD ?

bigds

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to see a mod where at the start of the game you create multiple characters.

You can then choose to play as any one of those characters at any time, you can switch between them freely.

you can also trade with each character and choose to have one as a follower

I suppose its sort of like having your own guild , but as you can trade between them you can have different characters fulfilling different needs and play styles.

many variants of armors ... like even chainmail, scalemail, leather and chain, steel and chain, wolf leather and plate, wolf leather, studded leather, dwarven mail, elven mail, glass mail, daedric mail, daedric studs in leather, ebony scales and mithril, etc etc .... i mean... so many variants... basically everyone that makes a decent variant of armor, it gets put in as a different type to all the lvl lists... and then... many many uniques, i mean rare rare items with sweet enchantments... but im talking... 500+ new unique items hahaha i just love finding new items that are totally different than what i was ever expecting to find. :D :D ... uniques of all sorts, sets like diablo 2 etc etc

A gun mode and I don't mean thet I shoot down a dragon wiht a m4 or anithing I mean muskets or one handed guns which are do a hell of a lot damage but it's thake forever to reload compared to bows and ofc make a lot of sound so it's more like a warrior/infanatry weapon or a last minut last chance thake out kill for a assasin if the target is on the run or there is only one tharget but don't whant to sneak up to it.

"Order of the Paladin" - More than men or mer, almost divine beings who fight for the divine.

A new guild, tos of new quests, new armor, and new mechanism.

Using magic to make yourself stronger for a short time, as I see a true Paladin should.

I.E. casting a spell that increase your weapon by X%, or change your damage to magic damage untill toogled off. Small bonuses that is not enchantements: Deals 5% extra damage per 2 handed weapon swing, in the form of holy damage.

Yes, I love paladins. For me, a paladin is something in the middle of an Angel and a mortal. A mortal given power by something holy.

Of course, the opposite is also attractive: Demoic warrior. Something in the middle of a mortal, and a dadreic Prince. Something like a Dremora, just the person still keeps his race. So A Nord could be this, and not have to be all red 'n spikey.

Ah, at least I got good time making this mod. Personal projects are always relaxing!