WHAT IS YOUR DREAM MOD ?

bigds

well its hard to choose just one idea but my dream mod would be Uncontrolable Werewolf Transformations, i enjoy roleplaying in, well, role playing games, and the fact i can control when i turn into a werewolf = bad, i want it to be like in morrowind (turn each night without control) or if its possible turn one night in between (one night you turn, next you dont, next you do, next you dont) so if any quests must be completed at night you can still do that. I know about the cursed ring of hircine, but that also randomly turns me at daytime and it might not happen at all. And yes being a werewolf is the best possible thing in the game imo, its really great.

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My dream mod would be either 1) Oscurro's Skyrim Overhaul, or 2) a mod that allows you to apply magic spells to your arrows, eg: flaming arrows, in which it combines the effect of the spell and the damage of the arrow into one shot.

Yep FCOM for Skyrim would be the grand Ultimate mod for me.

I personally would like Skyrim XP. Oblivion XP was a game changer for me and made oblivion a lot more about killing stuff and exploring. Well it's a required taste but I like it. Edited by donker316

Most of all I wish for a normal inventory. To be able to see what my char is wearing in one look. To be able to see the alternatives for your ring or necklace without having to scroll through all the apparel in alphabetical order. It's really below standards. Ten, fifteen year old games have better inventories. Sigh :mellow: