WHAT IS YOUR DREAM MOD ?

bigds

BANDAGES! Realistic injuries! And I don't mean the first aid mod. I want to SEE the bandages on my character, watch her limp. All for the immersion.

mxr already reviewed a mod like this and if you check out his channel you will find it there

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An auto outfit changer that work for both you and your follower.. As it stands, none of the outfit managers I have tried work and crash the game or lock it up and make you reboot.. 1 I tried works a little, but only on a follower and it puts the wrong outfits on at the wrong times.. Like street cloths when order to sleep or a mix of the outfits you set in the mod..

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i know i haven't posted anything before but i don't have a pc and haven't had anything to say that being said i thought I'd ask if if it would be difficult to ad an eye-pach accessory to Skyrim no reason not sure how popular it would be probably fit with some of the eyes and other mods though sorry this post is so long.not telling anybody they have to i just can't mod my own game i was a pc gamer in the mid 90's I'm just on a budget bills and stuff you know.

Dark Messiah fighting mechanic. (Sounds are edited so they are not from original game, they were added/edited for fun)

-You can hold charge attacks, and release them when you want. (stamina per second cost for two handed weapons)
-Left mouse button is for attacking with both weapons, not separately which have no use in SKYRIM, you will still use only left and dual attacks.
-Light attacks, rapidly pressing button doing a short combo 4-5 hits.
-Charge attacks have 100% stun.
-Stun is shortened (to not allow stun locks by spamming charge attacks)

-Two Charge attack hits = Clash.
-Sprint charge attacks (2 or 3 hits short combo)
-Jump charge attack.
-Adrenaline add with every attack.
-Adrenaline when fully charges, add possibility to do a lot stronger charge attack that deals 6x damage, have different animation and it's two or more hits, depending on weapon and type of charge. (really helpful if you fight several enemies at once, if you beat two of them you should have adrenaline charged already so next two enemies will be easy to beat. This is as a reward for fighting good and for survivability.)

-Able to use environment to make enemies fall to the ground.
-Able to do finishers on them when they are lying on the ground.
-Cancelable attacks (Already have that mod in skyrim).
-No slow movement while attacking with weapons (This add possibility to change positions at will, to have more strategic points where enemies can't get you in group, so even if you are alone vs 6 you can beat them without taking any damage)
-Head slashes do double damage. (In Dark Messiah it's 3x)
-All weapons (Dual, Single, Two handed) have different animation attacks, and even dual charge attacks.

-Jumps cancel attacks (That give more possiblity of combos [starts from 1:15]

)

-There is porbably more.
-Of course all of these changes and possibilities should apply to enemies as well.

It would bring a fantastic fighting mechanic to an OPEN WORLD, making the game super fun, instead of boring and slow Elder Scroll mechanic. Edited by Naimadpl

• 3 years later...

My dream mod is mod that let me play as shinobi. Here are some mods, but either have many bugs, either want high graphics, what i can not afford. i just want mod who will combine sneak tools, shinobi spells and gear, but will be balanced and have no bugs or as few as possible.

Naruto mods, shinobi combat or even sneak tools have lots of bugs, so i can not play game with them

• 2 weeks later...

I want to be able to beat the crap out of Braith, and then, for a while, when she sees me, she runs off crying, and hollering "Please don't hurt me." Mouthy little so-and-so. Would what be REALLY cool though, is, after a while of running from me, she would eventually cautiously approach, and apologize for being such a brat. :D