WHAT IS YOUR DREAM MOD ?

bigds

Hoping that somebody fixes Undeath for SkyrimVR one day.. easily among the most memorable mods I've ever played since I love necromancy & liches in videogames.

The lich form doesn't work in vr though, unfortunately

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A mod that adds a movable boathouse that will be compatible with the beyond Skyrim mods in the future and other lands mods that release. there already are a bunch of boat mods although they are too large and filled with static clutter. id like a minimalistic one that you can interact with and personalize.

Alchemy mod. When you create a potion have an option to name it. That name gets added to list in alchemy menu. If you don't have all the ingredients it is greyed out, if you do you do have everything needed you can simply click it's name to create that potion. No need to memorize the needed ingredients.

A mod that adds more trainers, of varying degrees of competency.

A mod that causes created potions at 100+ skill and full perks to be the same as the vanilla top tier potions/elixirs/draughts, even being able to be stacked with them, or just recipes FOR those potions.

A new group of high quality DLC sized quest mods, with or without new lands.

Mods that add new shouts and the means to get them instead of just giving them to you or letting you learn them from books or meditation.

Mods that change the economy.

Mods that add more magic items and effects, including custom effects like the adventurer's potions from Oblivion (remember those? you had to make them with Nirnroot?)

Mods that add more spells that don't do elemental damage, or mimic Arena/Daggerfall/Oblivion spells like create and destroy walls.

A mod that adds truly functional, low framerate impact levitation and flight, with custom animations. No more modifications of the TCL command.

My dream mod is an optimal, automated fixing tool for all possible conflicts :D

Jokes apart, I would say a fully customizable, no-need-for-patch version of Heights of Skyrim, perfectly integrated with a functioning First Person Adjustable Camera... And, of course, a working SE/AE version of Camping Kit of the Northern Ranger by tek_7

• 3 weeks later...