Long story short, I got a brand new Alienware desktop gaming computer, and I think Nexus Mod Manager may have corrupted the entire system.

I just got off the phone with a rep from Dell and I have to do a factory reset because my computer is beyond bugged. Graphical glitches, startup crashes, freezing and then crashing, you name it, my computer did it. And it only started doing it after I downloaded nexus mod manager.

I didn't have a problem with nmm on my previous computer so it seems highly unlikely that it was the entire source of problems. However my old computer was running on Windows 8, this one came with built in Windows 10. Are there any major incompatibilities with Windows 10 and nmm? Do you guys think my problem is related to nmm at all? If I were to download it again after the factory reset finishes, what should I do to make sure this file corruption doesn't happen again?

Keep in mind I am a bit of a noob, I only recently figured out what load order I should be using so Fallout New Vegas and Fallout 4 don't crash. I'm sorry.

I really don't think it was NMM that caused the issue. Alienware is probably the source of the issue. Ensure you're drivers and bios are all updated, and that your Windows version is up to date as well. That could be very well what was wrong.

As for how to install NMM properly, consider watching this guide.

Nexus Mod Manager: Beginners Guide by Gopher: