question sex romance skyrim osex companions npc cbbe

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

NCRSoleSurvivor

NCRSoleSurvivor

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,359 posts

Seeing the title you're probably curious as to what I am asking.

This isn't exactly a mod request, it is more of a question. If this is considered a mod request then gladly move it to that file.

My question is will there be a mod for Fallout 4 that allows you engage sexual actions towards you're romanced companions or any NPC for that matter? If any of you know the OSex for Skyrim, you'll know it is a very well done romantic adventure mod that allows you to engage in romantic actions as well as sexual actions, so I'm wondering if there will ever be a mod like that for Fallout 4. From what I've heard Fallout 4 and Skyrim run on the same things that were used for each other, not to mention CBBE was also made the same for each other.

Will a mod just like OSex from Skyrim happen for Fallout 4?

DoctorKaizeld

DoctorKaizeld

That's Miss Dr. Sir Inquisitor to you

• Premium Member
  • 10,365 posts

Seeing the title you're probably curious as to what I am asking.

This isn't exactly a mod request, it is more of a question. If this is considered a mod request then gladly move it to that file.

My question is will there be a mod for Fallout 4 that allows you engage sexual actions towards you're romanced companions or any NPC for that matter? If any of you know the OSex for Skyrim, you'll know it is a very well done romantic adventure mod that allows you to engage in romantic actions as well as sexual actions, so I'm wondering if there will ever be a mod like that for Fallout 4. From what I've heard Fallout 4 and Skyrim run on the same things that were used for each other, not to mention CBBE was also made the same for each other.

Will a mod just like OSex from Skyrim happen for Fallout 4?

yes, sooner or later

Ethreon

Ethreon

Hobo Feral

• Premium Member
  • 14,322 posts

Of course there will be. We have smart people that already cracked open the animation department. Beats me why you want to fondle some pixels awkwardly, but whatever.

One thing though - don't expect them to both be allowed here and allow devious stuff.

BlahBlahDEEBlahBlah

BlahBlahDEEBlahBlah

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 2,235 posts
I was just checking in on that New Animations WIP thread, and the author posted an update video.
...and, surprise surprise, the 1st 2 minutes were lewd animations...

So, to answer the OP's question, I'd say almost assuredly.

llamaRCA

llamaRCA

President of Llamaland

• Premium Member
  • 12,807 posts

The question isn't whether or not the mod will appear, but whether or not there is a mod author in the community that wants to build it. Like any other Bethesda game, if no one is interested in building that particular content it doesn't get built.

zc123

zc123

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 154 posts

Of course there will be. We have smart people that already cracked open the animation department. Beats me why you want to fondle some pixels awkwardly, but whatever.

One thing though - don't expect them to both be allowed here and allow devious stuff.

They did ?

I thought we were boned since the tools for animations got bought up by microsoft and cost tons of $$$.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: question, sex, romance, skyrim, osex, companions, npc, cbbe

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.071 seconds