Odd moments

NewtC

As a loyal player of morrowind, I have encountered many things that just arn't normal. But how many times have you been that thing that just isn't normal? I created this thread mainly because sometimes you just like to brag. Brag all you like here.

To kick it of, I'll say that at level 17, my character somehow managed to destroy the level 45 lich, Barilzar, and he did it completely blind---in less than 10 seconds---without taking damage!

Top that if you can!

The first time around, I took out Barilzar without doing the prerequisite quests. Apparently, they didn't expect people to get past the rocks using a high-power Jump spell.

And there's this:

How can I get past the two Dwemer Landmines that're right next to each other? It wouldn't be a problem if there was only one...

I've tried sneaking, inviso, and levitation, but none work.

I've done it before, but my Lvl. 12 Argonian can't seem to manage.

EDIT: Got past them, they both tried to poison me. Is there another way?

Yay for poison immunity!

Okay, how about this: my Breton managed to enchant an equisite ring with a constant effect 20 point jump spell. Then he enchanted another one sucessfully, jumped, and promptly killed himself.

Beat that.

Oh, and also, the odd moments can't include cheats.

Just sayin'

Beat that.

I once found a mudcrab in Red Mountain.

Yeah, you told us over at the Synod. That's pretty funny.

The oddest moment I had was just today. I was playing around with the Scrolls if Icarian Flight (that guy falling out of the sky never grows old ;)) and I guess I got lucky, because I landed on the side of a hill, unharmed. Despite this, there were cliff racers all around, and I was hard pressed to enjoy my lucky escape from the grasp of death.

The oddest moment I had was just today. I was playing around with the Scrolls if Icarian Flight (that guy falling out of the sky never grows old ;)) and I guess I got lucky, because I landed on the side of a hill, unharmed. Despite this, there were cliff racers all around, and I was hard pressed to enjoy my lucky escape from the grasp of death.

I was once surrounded by more than 40 cliff racers at once! If only I had taken a screenshot. I flew all the way over red mountain, and across the continent to get the mighty pack. Then I got bored of them, and cliff racers became my dinner! Honestly, this really happened. The followed me every were and I kept blocking their attacks. I called the whole bunch the Bob.

Keep telling odd stories! And remember, here is were you are allowed to boast.

What, no one has anything to beat that? Oh come on, I was hoping to here of amazing battles or oddities! I'm getting bored here.

I'm sorry if it sound snobbish, it's hard not to when typing.

Now, thats more like it! I can't top that, considering he didn't die when he landed in lava for 2 minutes. But I can keep this train of thought going by asking

WHAT THE "bleep" WHERE YOU USING? I WANT THAT WEAPON!!!!!!

Sorry about that.

Daedric Battle Axe, which I think I enchanted with Drain Health enchantment. The key was all the Fortify Strength potions I used, and the Fortify Intelligence potions I used to make them. It appears that Dagoth Ur's script resets his health to 1000 if he's damaged, so you need to do 1000 damage in one hit.

Cool. While we're on the subject of self-made super weapons, I would like to mention that my current blade, named Fang, has an extremely powerful absorb health enchantment on it. When the enchantment hits its high end, it can do up to 132 damage a hit.

Any one else got any self-made super weapons out there?