Odd moments

NewtC

Any one else got any self-made super weapons out there?

A silver dagger with a drain speechcraft on strike enchantment. :)

The only thing that could beat that would be a restore health on strike weapon.

Not exactly powerful, but certainly odd...the Spear of Falling Feathers. A Daedric spear with a CE Slowfall enchantment, rendering one who wields it immune to falling damage.

There's always Almalexia's Hammer, a Daedic Warhammer with as powerful a Shock enchantment as it can take, powered by the soul of a god.

And the Ward of Abernanit. Not a weapon, but a Daedric Tower Shield with a CE 45-point Fortify Block enchantment. Given that successfully blocking prevents a melee attack from doing any damage, this should significantly increase combat effectiveness.

Although I've always though that Death Blow of Abernanit is mistitled, as Abernanit is a Bitter Coast smuggler hole, while Ebernanit is a Dagon shrine, which better fits the book.

I made this one item I forgot to mention, not a weapon, but still a great enchantment: an exquisite ring with constant effect restore fatigue 24 points. Suffice to say, I always have max fatigue, always. :D I also made a paired ring along with it: another exquisite ring with constant effect restore health 4 points. It's not as good as the first one, but it's still unmeasurably helpful.

Any thing is okay, it doesn't even have to be enchanted; just ultra rare or odd or custom made. This is a thread about odd things after all.

The oddest thing I have ever made was a sword that unlocked nearby doors when it hit. I called it Escape. Great idea, with the spear. I also made a ring like the one ninja lord mention, except I only managed a 2 point enchantment. I also made a sheild called the Sheild of the invincible. It was going to be the shield of the unbreakable oath, but that wouldn't fit. It summoned a bound curiass, gauntlets, and shield for 180 seconds.

My favorite of all times was this little trio: first, the ring of the bird, which had a CE 4 point levitate, the Marksmans Friend, also with a CE bound longbow and full daedric armor, and could be worn as an amulet. Last but not least was a constant effect slowfall ring with a magnitued of 1. It made sure I never took damage while falling.

Beat those! :biggrin:

And also :thanks: for you stories of prowess.

Well i dont play morrowwind any more but i once encountered a mudcrab in the mountains.

And my morrowind got really glitchy so i some how managed to equip a steel shield as a weapon, mutating the arm and hand meshes, and i found a talking mudcrab. he talksh like thish. and hes a merchant. On top of that i managed to enchant daedric gauntlets with fortify hand to hand 10 on self and a dagger that restored 8 health...on target. i would strike them and they would gain health

BEAT THAT!!!!!!

Yeah, everyones met the mudcrab merchant. But I agree, the shield as a weapon is odd.

And in response to your challenge, I will beat that.

Ever had an amulet that could potentially deal up to 260 damage - at a DISTANCE? I enchanted that myself. And can someone please tell me where to find that mudcrab?

I mustv accidently changed the sheild into a weapon or something like that. i messed around on the cs.

Oh yea and you no that crazy falling guy? yea well if you manage to talk to him,(which i did) (BEAT THAT!!) all he says is

"i don't want to talk about it" and you have to goodbye the male without a father.