Odd moments

NewtC

I mustv accidently changed the sheild into a weapon or something like that. i messed around on the cs.

Oh yea and you no that crazy falling guy? yea well if you manage to talk to him,(which i did) (BEAT THAT!!) all he says is

"i don't want to talk about it" and you have to goodbye the male without a father.

It says in the official guide that the player can cast slowfall on him and save him. That means that a lot of people probably tried it and probably succeeded.

I ended up seeing one of the people in balmora fall into the river once. I went into a building, and when I came back out, he was on land, but still doing the floating animation. It was really odd.

Sometimes when i went to balmora, there would be a guy in the water. Not that weird. He had no pants. Oh. and you could start a quest to retrieve his pants. I hardly ever see this guy which is weird. can anyone tell me what the hell thats about.

(oh yea and, BEAT THAT!!

Sometimes when i went to balmora, there would be a guy in the water. Not that weird. He had no pants. Oh. and you could start a quest to retrieve his pants. I hardly ever see this guy which is weird. can anyone tell me what the hell thats about.

(oh yea and, BEAT THAT!!

That guy is supposed to be in the river south of Gnisis.

(oh yea and, BEAT THAT!!

That guy is supposed to be in the river south of Gnisis.

That's where I found him...and got his pants back for him...If he's in Balmora, something is wrong. That's not an oddity; that's a bug.